Keyboard-Based Throwback Dungeon Crawler “Backspace Bouken” Gets a Demo
Indie developer RNG Party Games have released a playable demo for their wacky dungeon crawler, Backspace Bouken.
Inspired via conventional Japanese dungeon crawlers, the new sport puts a twist on the genre – you need to battle a quick-paced struggle gadget that is based absolutely for your typing capabilities. Featured above, you can view a trailer for the game.
You can discover the demo here, for PC, Mac, or Linux. The game is likewise planned for a launch on Steam.
Here’s a rundown on the sport:
Backspace Bouken is a Japanese-inspired old-school dungeon crawler with a fast-paced typing battle system and ridiculous storyline. Fight monsters by typing their dialogue as you progress through the game and climb the tower. Fast and accurate typing will be rewarded, and maybe you’ll even become a better typer!
- Fluid typing-based battle system that tells the story as you play.
- Fight a wide variety of enemies and bosses with unique and compelling behaviors and twists.
- Explore numerous floors of a tower in classic first-person dungeon crawling style.
- Solve puzzles and collect passwords and information from your enemies to progress through the game.
- Save NPCs from the tower in a collectathon fashion.
- Get rewards for completing encounters and filling out your map.