As spotted by industry analyst Daniel Ahmad, Ubisoft’s numbers present the newest gross sales figures by way of June 2019. Whereas they could be a bit outdated by now, they nonetheless communicate to the dimensions and scale of Ubisoft’s most outstanding franchises.
The numbers and different statistics are as follows:
- Assassin’s Creed: 140 million+ copies offered; 95 million distinctive gamers
- Rayman: 40+ totally different sport releases on 20+ totally different platforms
- Far Cry: 50 million+ copies offered since Far Cry 2; 79 million Far Cry sports periods performed since Far Cry 5
- Simply Dance: 70 million+ copies offered; 120 million+ gamers; 2.5 billion+ songs performed; 80 billion kilocalories burned
- Rabbids: 20 million+ copies offered
- For Honor: Greater than 21 million gamers worldwide
- Ghost Recon: 30 million gamers since 2001; 10 million gamers for Ghost Recon: Wildlands alone
- The Division: 20 million gamers; fastest-selling new IP for Ubisoft ever
- The Crew: 21 million gamers since 2016
- Rainbow Six Siege: 50 million players
- Splinter Cell: 30 million+ copies offered
- Steep: Greater than 1.2 billion kilometers of the path lined; 5.6 billion jumps
- Watch Canine: 36 million+ distinctive gamers
Ubisoft’s subsequent large sport is Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, which launches on October four for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. For heaps extra on that sport, take a look at GameSpot’s breakdown of pre-loading, file sizes, server begin occasions, and extra.