October 1 is an enormous day for Destiny 2 Shadowkeep. The sport’s subsequent huge growth, Shadowkeep, launches on October 1 alongside the brand new free-to-play model, New Mild.
Simply forward of launch, developer Bungie has printed a listing of vital info and identified points to concentrate on. The developer shared these in a Twitter thread, and a few of them sound fairly critical and important.
For instance, Bungie stated one of many points is that for some gamers who began Future 2 “proper earlier than” the September 30 upkeep will see their character within the recreation on October 1 with Zero Energy. To resolve this error, gamers should delete their character, Bungie stated.
That is simply one of many “prime points” that Bungie is investigating at present. You’ll be able to see the remainder of these points, together with vital info to know under, as written by Bungie.
With Shadowkeep and New Mild on the best way, there was some quantity of confusion over which model of the sport you would possibly wish to choose up. You’ll be able to try GameSpot’s video above to see a breakdown of what is included in every model and what is geared toward new, returning, and veteran gamers.
Future 2 Shadowkeep And New Mild Issues To Know:
- Season Passes shall be utilized to the primary set of characters that sign up. In case you plan to Cross-Save however will use different characters later, it is really useful to arrange Cross-Save earlier than logging in.
- Pre-order and bonus objects could be discovered on Eris Morn after finishing the primary Moon mission. Forsaken subclasses are solely out there with a Forsaken or Shadowkeep recreation license. Pulling Legendary armor from Collections will at all times give Armor 1.0.
- Sure achievements/trophies can solely be unlocked by proudly owning Forsaken. The Premonition Legendary Pulse Rifle incorrectly states that it’s “Discovered by exploring the Moon” however the supply is definitely from the brand new dungeon, which is able to change into out there quickly.
Future 2 Shadowkeep And New Mild Recognized Points:
- Gamers have to attend every week if the “Firewall” quest step is dismantled after finishing Eris’ weekly bounty. If the “Luna’s Calling” weekly quest is deleted earlier than accumulating rewards, and the bounty is reclaimed, the participant has to attend every week.
- Some gamers who began Future 2 for the primary time proper earlier than upkeep on 9/30 shall be at Zero Energy when logging in. To resolve this, gamers might want to delete that character.
- The “Present Me What You Obtained” achievement/trophy can’t be unlocked by veteran gamers with three characters. Solely Crucible every day bounties will depend in direction of the Redrix’s Broadsword quest step, “The Fixed.”
- Strike Playlist completion will depend towards sure unique quests, however, Strikes chosen on Locations gained. “Improve!” EDZ quest is not out there to veteran characters. The Exodus Black Nessus quest can’t be reclaimed if deserted.
- Reviewing Crucible Engrams will incorrectly state that Forsaken is required to earn them. Sure warnings will seem for Nightfalls that require gamers to have sure mods geared up, however, gained account for teammate loadouts.
- The Scan Patrol Triumph gained achieve progress if scans are accomplished within the Moon’s Chasm space. Lunafaction Boots incorrectly state that utilizing them in Rifts will routinely reload weapons, however, they’ll truly enhance weapon reload pace.