Legends of Runeterra has been in open beta for nearly two weeks, and its first patch hit Tuesday morning. Patch 0.8.3 is what Riot Games describes as a small patch for Legends of Runterra — there are no new cards or major card balance changes, only bug fixes and some sped up animations. Instead, Riot used the patch notes to announce Legends of Runeterra’s usual patch cadence, as well as to add some adorable Guardians to the game.
For the complete list of patch notes, scroll down.
Riot prepares to patch Legends of Runeterra every 2 weeks. The spots will cycle in between big and little spots, with 0.8.3 being an example of a smaller sizedpatch Bigger spots– the first of which strikes in 2 weeks– will concentrate on significant card updates and balance. Riot strategies to launch spots on Tuesdays at 12: 30 p.m. ET.
While patch 0.8.3 does not attend to the XP system, the team at Riot is seeing it carefully:
One of our main objectives for development is to motivate play through benefits without requiring task-like habits– we desire you to have effective methods to advance, we simply likewise desire those experiences to be enjoyable. We do not desire players to feel like they need to grind AI games or breeze yield matches to optimize their development.
The Legends of Runeterra team then mentioned that it’s currently taking a look at prospective XP changes.
In terms of brand-new additions to the game, there are 3 brand-new Guardians, which are moving avatars players can purchase to represent themselves. This patch brings the Basilisk, Silverwing, and Gloomtooth toRuneterra Each Guardian expenses 590 Coins, or about $6.
Legends of Runeterra patch 0.8.3 is live now, with patch 0.9 coming Feb. 18.
Here are the official patch notes and bug repairs in patch 0.8.3.
- Animation speed boosts:
- Whirling Death
- Yasuo’s stun/ recall damage
- Brand-new installs of LoR now have a smaller sized preliminary size so brand-new players can start playing much faster–post- tutorial game material will download as you play through tutorials, rather of all previously.
- Buying cards with wildcards or fragments now properly updates your shown overall staying.
- Repaired a problem where players weren’t properly getting cards after acquiring them with wildcards.
- Different repairs for small social panel problems (hold-ups, unresolvable notices, and so on)
- Utilized Cask Salesperson now shows in Explorations archetypes.
- Anivia now properly appears in 2 Explorations archetypes, instead of 3.
- Lowered volume on ‘Package’ and ‘Thresh’s Package.’
- T-Hex leg rotation repaired in event animation.
- Enhanced resolution on T-Hex and Poro Collection images.