Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like motivated by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland looking for parts for your damaged ship.
Provided in pixel art and embeded in a future post- apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a team based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You take a trip with your combat vehicles and convoy throughout a wasteland to discover parts required to fix your damaged spaceship. Throughout your journey you will come across complete strangers in randomized circumstances by getting radio signals.
Depending upon the options you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based discussion or possibility based function-play Whatever option you make, you need to keep your convoy and its freight safe from raiders, privateers and other opponents. Keep updating your vehicles, as death is long-term in Convoy.
– A brand-new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to place your systems and utilize capabilities to increase their efficiency.
– Expedition pays: You will come across various radio signals, each with a text basedevent What does not eliminate you might reward you with loot.
– Totally personalized systems: Each system can be updated and equipped with various weapons and capabilities, permitting you to tailor them to your requirements.
– A randomized world: Each play- through features various main and side goals, occasions, options, and various repercussions to your actions.
– A cold war turning hot: 3 factions compete for control over the world, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everybody. As each faction grows in strength, you need to maintain.
– Permadeath at the core: Understanding one incorrect relocation might lead to specific death puts you continuously on edge.