Among Switch’s leading multiplayer co-op games, Overcooked 2 has just received a brand name new release on the Nintendo eShop. The ‘Premium Edition’ will consist of all pieces of DLC on top of the base game.
The game has been getting routine DLC updates since it released on Nintendo’s platform, and piecing everything together produces one substantial full item. Now is definitely the time to get stuck in if you’re yet to experience Overcooked 2.
– Every mouthful: Overcooked! 2: Premium Edition features Overcooked! 2 and every piece of previously-released DLC for the game, consisting of Browse ‘n’ Grass; Campfire Cook Off; Night of the Hangry Crowd; and Carnival of Mayhem
– A banquet of chefs: 58 chefs are prepared to prepare up a storm, consisting of those included in the A lot of Chefs pack
– Lots of kitchen areas: The base game and the DLC takes players on a journey through 130 fantastic and strange levels with similarly strange kitchen areas!
– A hodgepodge of meals: From s’mores to sushi, there is a scrumptious choice of 26 dishes to dish out
– Co-op multiplayer: As much as 4 players can go for high scores either online or sofa co-op through regional multiplayer
Overcooked! 2: Premium Edition is readily available to purchase today on the eShop. Generally, the package would be priced at ₤3749/ $4849/ EUR4249, however a launch discount rate taking the game to ₤2812/ $3637/ EUR3187 is active for a minimal time.
The standalone game is generally ₤20/ $25 with no DLC consisted of, so this early discount rate is truly excellent worth.
Will you be purchasing this package? Currently own the game on Switch? Let us understand with a comment.