Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare both got a multiplayer patch on Tuesday early morning that brings with it brand-new modes and playlist restructuring. This consists of a brand-new twist on Warzone, changing the trios playlist.
In Warzone, the BR Trios playlist is now “Scopes and Scatter Guns.” This modification modifies the trios mode, with snipers and shotguns as the only offered weapons. It’s uncertain how long this brand-new playlist will last, however the routine trios playlist is currently not available.
In Modern Warfare, Drop Zone is now part of both core and Hardcore multiplayer. Deathmatch Supremacy is no longer offered, nor is NVG Realism Mosh Pit. The game likewise features the brand-new “Stir Crazy” playlists in both core and Hardcore.
The spot likewise features numerous bug repairs for Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Here is the complete list of Infinity Ward’s April 14 spot notes:
- Including Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Eliminates Deathmatch Supremacy)
- Including ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10 v10 playlist with Cranked, Eliminate Confirmed, Supremacy, and Hardpoint
- Including Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10 v10 playlist with Eliminate Confirmed, Cranked, Supremacy, and Team Deathmatch
- Eliminating NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- Including “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns only (Changes routine BR Trios)
- When changing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Repaired a concern on PC where players would lose the capability to utilize Field Upgrades bought.
- Upon getting a dropped SKS, the preliminary raise audio would be heard internationally. This has actually been repaired.
- Repair for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin showing the inaccurate headgear while in the multiplayer team walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show.
- Repair for the statistics chart for the Renetti appearing improperly
If you were eliminated by somebody utilizing Dead Silence or Preventing Power