Like many multiplayer survival titles that boast co-op and pvp modes, Rust features players contending against each other to live another day. Whether building a shelter to keep opponents away or crafting new weapons to take from others, responding to the environment close-by is a key to survival.
Players are offered a number of default controls for basic motions like leaping, running, and crouching, in addition to number secrets for particular hotbaritems Those new to the game might discover it hard to rapidly react to unexpected events. Luckily, Rust allows players to set keybinds that allow the automation of various tasks from holding down a key to even crafting items.
Steps to add keybinds
Players can also browse to the cfg folder of their Rust gamedirectory This is usually found here: C: Program Files (x86) SteamsteamappscommonRustcfg
One can then modify the file using a program like Note Pad++, rather of directly entering it through theconsole This can also be utilized to erase keybinds from the game, rather of entering into console and getting in: bind “”
Flashlight when ADS
- bind Mouse1 +lighttoggle;+ attack2
- Aiming down sight will also turn on flashlight/laser
- bind c duck
- Press C to crouch completely
- Press CTRL to cancel
- bind q forward; sprint
- Press Q to auto-run
- Use Shift + W to cancel
- bind 0 forward; sprint;jump
- Press 0 to auto-swim
- Press Space + Shift + W to cancel
Completely assaulting or Mining + Bent
- bind z attack; duck
- Press Z to crouch completely and auto-attack/ auto-mine
- Press CTRL + Left Click to cancel
Attack + Crouch (while key is pushed)
- bind z +attack;+ duck
- Press Z to attack/ mine and crouch
- bind n fov 90
- bind m fov 60
- Pushing N or M will alter the player’s FOV
Modification Audio Levels
- bind comma “audio.game 1” (Regular audio level)
- bind duration “audio.game 2.5” (Increased audio level, beneficial for listening to player motion)
- bind minus “audio.game 0” (Shuts Off game audio, just voice chat is on)
Automate Chat Message
- bind u chat.say “Nice Try”
- Pushing U will put whatever within the prices estimate into chat
Auto- Craft Plaster
- bind 7 “craft.add -2072273936 1”
- Press 7 to auto-craft 1 plaster
A Number Of the popular keybinds noted above can be tailored by altering the key pushed. At the end of the day, each player has a various choice on what secrets they like to use.
Some keybinds will consist of “;”– which is utilized to integrate 2 actions together using onekey Others might use a “+” sign, making it so that the keybind is temporarily triggered and just when the key is pushed.
In addition, the “Auto-Craft Bandage” keybind can also be altered to craft something else completely using the very same format of: bind “craft.add “
Players can discover the item id of their particular items by going here.