Poetic, melancholic and modernistic, EMMA: Lost in Memories provides a unique experience in an odd and hazardous world where walls vanish as you touch them.
The main character, Emma, is young, appealing and lively: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she gradually discovers more and more hazardous.
– One fast and easy mechanic: all the walls and platforms start vanishing when you touch them!
– The character runs immediately at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to respond at the right time.
– Minimalistic 2D creative design entirely drawn by hand.
– Dynamic gameplay in an eccentric and poeticworld
– Single-screen levels which integrate skill and resourcefulness with planification andstrategy
– 2 game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
– Fragile reflexion on memory loss.