Update 2.71 got here for Fortnite today, and you might be wondering what changes it brings to the game. Epic is doing their thing and not releasing official patch notes yet, so we have drawn the below information together from the Community Issues Trello.
If you go an check out out the main Agency lobby, you will see new pipelines have actually been added that lead to Midas’ Doomsday Device, so it would appear that things will be heating up as we reach the start of the next season on June 4, however that is the only real hint we are receiving from this update.
A new mode has also been added to Spy Games. Infiltration plays out like capture the flag, however, instead of some cloth, you will be attempting to get your hands on more intel. It is a small patch, and a small update, so if you were hoping for any dramatic changes as we head for the end of the season, then it is an unfortunate day indeed.
You can discover the informal patch notes below. Any of the issues shown were marked as green on the Trello, which indicates that Epic anticipates them to have been resolved by the update.
- Dragacorn Glider temporarily disabled in competitive playlists.
- Riot Control Baton Pickaxe temporarily disabled.
- Presents! temporarily disabled.
- Players may see a seam running through the middle of an island while playing on mobile devices.
Save the World
- Exploding Deathbomb deals damage to the objective through builds
- Black Metal Weapons do not respect self-damage amount when carrying out Critical Hits