A new Persona 5 Royal update has actually landed on PlayStation 4, bringing with it a number of fixes for audio issues and performance problems. Specifically, the patch attends to the stuttering and lag fixes that have actually sometimes pestered the game because of its release. This latest Persona 5 Royal update is available to download on PS4 today.
In Addition, the Persona 5 Royale 1.02 update also addresses a range of crashing issues that have actually cropped up because the Persona 5 Royal 1.01 patch dropped back in March 2020.
You can see the full Persona 5 Royal 1.02 update patch notes below:
Persona 5 Royal Update 1.02 Fixes
- Resolved game crashing issues
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag fixes
- Fixes for audio-related issues
- Stability and performance improvements added
- Other minor under the hood fixes