The developers of Dauntless have released a new update today, we have the full patch notes for this patch on May 21.
The Dauntless Update 1.29 is now available for download for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You need to download a total of 464 MB, the size of the download may differ depending on the platform.
Dauntless Patch Notes 1.29
- Camera snapping is now more dependable.
- Added the ability to rebind the ‘H’ and ‘M’ secrets for the hunt board and matchmaking status.
- The quest tracker can be disabled.
- The “[” and “]” secrets can now be rebound from quest tracker on PC.
- Buy From the Nintendo Switch eShop now show up right away; you no longer need to reboot the game to receive them.
- The Twin Suns “Marksman’s Dance” ability no longer dashes in one particular direction if there is no input on the left thumbstick.
- Improved performance on the intro hunt.
- Improved the look of items in the store.
- Improved the look of the Trials leaderboards.
- Improved dry map textures on consoles.
- Minor art and collision fixes to islands.
- The character reset tool is more particular about what is kept. Vault Coins, Steel Marks, and Gilded Marks are also now kept upon character reset.
When in the city in Options– Gameplay,
When carrying out a reset,
- Fixed an unusual crash that might occur on filling screens.
- Iceborne perk no longer breaks the look of Torgadoro armour.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Hunt Pass UI to go back to an older style.
- Trying to purchase a bounty token from an unused bounty slot no longer takes you to an inaccurate store page.
- Fixed clipping issues on the Seismic Soldier Task force chest armour.
- Fixed spaces in the “Star-Crossed Walk” armour skin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hammer’s incredibly elusive blast not to damage or disrupt Leviathans.
- Fixed a bug that caused attacks to not clear Kharabak swarms.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Drask lantern to do more damage than meant under specific conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused using the Torgadoro famous ability to completely change all damage to Blunt damage.
- Fixed a number of locations where Torgarodoros might end up being stuck.
- Fixed a bug that might cause Shrowd to just come back at the end of its throw attack after it had actually ended up being furious.
- Fixed a bug that might cause Shrowds to end up being untargetable and undetectable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heroic Quillshot quills to do more damage than meant.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Embermane war pike unique effect from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rezakiri weapon unique results from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that made the Godhand look like it was firing into the ground.
- Smollusks can no longer end up being undetectable.
- Other players can no longer block you from engaging with crystals in Escalation.
- Fixed a bug where Flight of Ruin’s thrown damage was not granting special meter.
- Fixed a bug that caused islands to have no yard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Marksman Chamber repeater part from being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Torgadoro hammer from being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that obstructed access to Kat’s weapon training videos.
- Fixed a bug that might cause the “Man in the Middle” quest to vanish.
- Fixed a bug that might make Ramsgate appear in low information for a couple of seconds after filling in.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dialogue to not play.
If the hunt for “Go Forth and Slay” was finished,
When flying into Ramsgate for the first time,