In Satisfactory, you can use console commands to change various elements of thegame To make it possible for the console, you will need to hit Ctrl + Shift + L. To access the console, use the Tilde button. You will need to make it possible for the console whenever you start up the game, as the console state is not saved when you stop to the desktop.
- ?– will show a full list of console commands
- materialFlowAnalysis(item name)– Used to find the items required for all craftable items in the game
- r.Atmosphere( followed by 0 or 1)– shuts down the environment or triggers
- r.Fog (followed by 0 or 1)– triggers or shuts down fog
- r.ViewDistanceScale– Sets the render distance of things like foliage, rocks and trees
- r.ScreenPercentage [percent]– Sets internal resolution scale, using sparing depending on your PC build
- r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight( number in between 0-1)– Sets the effect of the current internal frame to the final image
- r.TemporalAAFilterSize– Sets the spread of the TAA samples. Worths below 1 hone the image.
- r.TemporalAASamples (number)– Sets the number of samples to use for TAA.
- r.Tonemapper.Sharpen (number)– Sets the amount of a basic hone filter.
- Stat FPS– triggers in- engine FPS counter
- Stat Levels– screens level streaming information
- Stat System– will show Frame Time, Game Time, Draw Time, and other statistics
- t.MaxFPS( number)– Sets max framerate
- FOV( number)– sets the FOV, it is not suggested to go over 150
- Suicide– respawn function
Commands to Fly, Ghost, GiveItem, Cheats, and Teleport will not work, regardless of being list under the “?” command.