Wolcen Studios have released the patch notes for the new Wolcenupdate We have all the information and information about the patch on June 4.
The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 1.0.150 can now be downloaded. You need to download and install around 3 GB.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Patch Notes 1.0.150
- Fixed an item duplication strategy using the Jewelry expert window.
- Fixed an issue triggering Fate- Adjucatrix Zeitgeist weapon’s VFX to be lost.
- Fixed a customer crash taking place.
- Fixed a server disconnection taking place.
- Fixed an issue triggering keybinding adjustments to be saved.
- Fixed an issue triggering players pictures to overlap.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player to drag and drop a reagent into the dark market project window while un- stacking it.
- Fixed an issue where typing some characters (XML tags) in the chat window might freeze the game.
- Fixed an issue triggering part of chat messages to vanish after using commas.
- Fixed an issue leading players to be stuck on the flesh environment spinal column while using leap skills like Wings of Ishmir.
When getting rid of a reagent from the Dark Market inventory,
When switching items,
- Fixed an issue preventing quest monsters to be shown as such on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue triggering the UI focus to be lost (ex: required to click in the inventory to be able to hover items).
- Fixed an issue triggering inaccurate Magic Find worths to be shown on players’ screens if they joined an existing exploration.
- Fixed an issue preventing the minimap icon of Fate- Adjucatrix Zeitgeist to be shown correctly.
- Added the proper minimap icons to the Jewelry expert and the Archivist.
- Fixed an issue triggering the Tormentor soul- swallow skill to goal players behind its back.
- Fixed an issue triggering Neiddrerym to have a wrong orientation when casting its rocket launch skill if the player was using Wings of Ishmir at the very same time.
- Fixed an issue preventing Gunslinger’s Brand name “Augmented Ammunition” variation to transform damage into a random type if integrated with the “Flak Handcannon” variation.
- Fixed an issue triggering the player to be invincible after casting Juggernaut and Bleeding Edge on an Untainted Zealot.
- Fix an issue enabling to cast “Avenger” Autoturret with less rage than it should.
- Fixed an issue with Deathgazer Railgun “One Simple Shot” alternative damage bonus calculation.
- Endgame map consumables with a level override now conceal the level balanced out selection buttons.
- Fixed the position of the Demon of Souls laser effect sound.
- Fixed an issue preventing some boss modifiers sounds to fade out properly.
- Added new Republic Infantry Crossbow shoot sound.
- Added Boss- Modifier sounds.
- Boss- Modifier signs now have a common sound which assists inform the player if they are standing in a damage- zone.
- Added a new spawn sound for Republic infantry.
- Added sounds for enthusiasts and summoning minions skill of Chapter III’s called boss ‘Nikolas’.
- Added group audio. Additional scamper and squeaking occurs depending on the number of rats experienced.
- Improved Rat attack sounds, now much more proper to their small size.
- Improved Republic Veteran skill sounds.
- Improved cutscene audio for some scenes in Chapter II.
- Improved loot item volume mix. Specific drops are now more quickly heard.
- Improved Stormfall Endgame City GUI sound, now has more unique triggers, feedback, and alerts.
- Fixed Svriir Spitter Head- Surge DOT damage sound, damage now causes an acid burn hiss sound.
- Fixed some damaged generic DOT damage sounds.
- Fixed cutscene audio sync problems in Chapter II.
- Fixed Svriir Fire Alpha flames sound cutting out suddenly.
- Fixed missing out on Burn damage sound for Svriir Alpha arc attack.
- Fixed missing out on Shotgun attack sound for Republic Elite Justicar.
- Dialogue now utilizes a vibrant mixsystem This indicates when there is dialogue, it won’ t dim the rest of the game sounds as much. Sound balancing is more natural with this strategy.
When there are numerous Wild Rats on screen,
When standing in the flames,
- Updated localization for all supported languages.
- Including Hungarian localization! Lots of thanks to our Hungarian community translator @lostprophet. hu.