Hi Games released the patch notes for today’s No Male’s Sky Update. This update fixes some Crossplay issues, to name a few things.
No Male’s Sky Update 2.52 can now be downloaded, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. In addition to the Crossplay fixes, there will also be some optimizations and general bug fixes.
No Male’s Sky Update 2.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed a number of crashes related to cross-platform matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that might cause Spaceport Station NPCs to end up being desynchronised.
- Fixed a network issue that might occur.
- Fixed a number of issues with Steam lobbies not properly syncing in between friends.
When looking up cross-platform profile data,
- Including a buddy from the Neighboring Players list now needs a confirmation.
- The/ welcome command now works with cross-platform players.
- Improved the error messages used.
- Fixed some minor text issues in the chat messages that are shown.
- Fixed an issue with the text showed on empty crossplay sessions on the multiplayer frontend.
- Improved the screen of whisper messages.
When text commands fail to work,
When joining or leaving a group,
- Fixed a number of issues connecting to the network duplication of animal bait.
- Players can no longer throw animal bait aboard the Space Abnormality.
- Fixed an issue that might caused Xbox-specific options to appear on other platforms.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific issue that caused a number of languages to default UK English.