The responsible developers of Forza Horizon 4 have actually finished and released a new update today. We have all information about the patch on June 15 th.
The Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.42 can now be downloaded and set up. The update consists of 7 new accomplishments and bug fixes.
Forza Horizon 4 Patch Notes 1.421
- PC: 1.4219372
- Xbox: 1.4219370
This update consists of 7 new Accomplishments worth 200 GS as a part of Microsoft’s offering campaign.
- In the month of June, players will get the chance to Play, Contribute and earn with Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, and Forza Street.
- Start June 1st, check out the Xbox One Rewards app to activate your Forza bonus punchcard jump into FH4, FM7, or Forza Street to score bonus Microsoft reward points when you unlock up to 3 accomplishments.
- As soon as you have actually opened 3 accomplishments, go back to the Rewards punch card, and contribute those points to your option of a number of charities. Microsoft will match contributions all month long. * (US ONLY)
- Go To http://aka.ms/forzatogether for more information.
DISPLAY REMIX – MORNING RUSH
Crowded, loud stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Irritated commuters loaded into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxi cabs acall We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go much faster than ANY train. Do not think us? We’ll prove it!
- Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720 s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing
- Fixed a disparity in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition
- Fixed a minor visual error on the Ultima Development Coupe 1020
- Fixed an issue with the tail light lighting on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT
- Various Stability Improvements
Source: Forza support