Riot Games released a new update for Valorant today. We’ll show you all the information about this update on June 24.
The Valorant update 1.02 is all set fordownload This is not a pure server update, you need to download and install 1.1 GB.
With this update the competitive mode is added, there are modifications to the heroes and various bug fixes.
Valorant Patch Notes 1.02 on June 24
|Hazardous Screen now burns through walls, positioning emitters at all legitimate locations (e.g., the ground) over its length|
Viper Hazardous screen is a potentially-strong vision slicing tool, however its access was well … awful, making it just beneficial in a couple of areas on most maps. This should allow Viper to cut up sights, maps, and other unique locations to either phony or help take ground.
|– Snake Bite, taking damage will make a player vulnerable for a brief time.
– Fragile is a debuff that doubles damage taken
Note: the total damage is the same (the damage is decreased, however vulnerable boosts it – everything evens out)
With Viper using decay on her smokes, however just offering moderate chip damage on her area- damage skill, pressing through it was hard to penalize. With Fragile, Viper’s team should have a big benefit on anyone if they fire on pressing enemies
|Poison Orb activation cooldown increased::.5 s >>> > > > sixes|
We like Viper’s unique ability to do “one-way” smokes, however some of the locations might create locations where it was suicide to press through. An increased window should keep this feasible without removing the strategy.
Blade Storm now revitalizes when used to kill Phoenix during Run It Back.
|Soul Orbs are now generated when Reyna kills Phoenix during Run It Back.|
– Fixed an issue where Spycam obstructed Spike defusal
– Adjusted tuning around screen results when going into and leaving smokes
The previous tuning for smokes made it far too penalizing for players to press through and take a computed risk– actually motivating them to be used as a powerful defensive stall tool. Pressing through a smoke will still be dangerous, just more affordable.
- Crouch-walking precision: 3.45 >>> > > > 4.1
- Walk precision 6.4 >>> > > > 4.4
- Run Precision 3.5 >>> > > > 6.4.
- We found an unintentional inconsistency in how we were using motion mistake to the Bucky’s right-click, one we presented during closed beta when we added a hold-up for players to receive walking precision when slowing down from a running state. This was making it so that the right-click was much more precise on the run that meant. We have actually fixed this now so that running with the right-click is considerably more incorrect than walking or stalling. We have actually also increased the mistake for crouch-walking to more properly match the amount of evasion it offers.
COMPETITIVE MODE UPDATE
- Competitive Mode will be made available during this patch, changes because closed beta:.
- Updated rank iconography.
- New name for leading rank: Glowing
- Expanded skill variation range for playing with friends in rank positionings
Adjusted many locations to allow cleaning angles to be a bit more uncomplicated in the following locations:
- Garage Doors
- Entryway to C Long on Assaulter Side
- Cover in A Lobby reorganized to open up the space which allows for extra sight lines and traversal options
- C Link
- A Link
- The Entryway to The bottom and a drain of A Drain
- Protector spawn entryway
- Assaulter side of A Main (Consisting of a self-boost to acquire an extra angle to peek A Main as an assaulter)
- Garden entryway
- A Bath entryway
- B Teleporter Exit and B Window entryway
We’re peeling back a bit on the amount of locations that need ability use, comprehensive angle monitoring or team effort to clear securely.
The objective is that angles that are more tough to clear are most typically found in locations indicated to enhance existing area control. This is to highlight ability use and team effort in order to dependably acquire control of theselocations An added advantage is that this motivates ability use and combat engagements to be spread out out throughout the map which can help avoid the frequency of situations where all of the players use up all of their abilities and ultimates in the exact same place at the exact same time.
We’ll continue tracking how the maps are playing and make modifications as needed.
- Collision and Nav Mesh (playable surface) enhancements
HUD & & UI
We have actually consisted of asetof menu UIchanges as part(********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** )our continuous work to clarify the customer experience coming out of Closed Beta. This is just a small part of the enhancements, however should push general functionality in a favorabledirection Navigation and UI changes are disruptive, so we value your persistence getting used to the new method and we hope you find the changes to be upgrades after you settle in.
As constantly, thank you for your continued feedback. We have a long way to go, however we’ll keep hammering on the customer UI up until it’s an outstanding experience for everybody.
- All main areas views now have a “back” button in the upper left to go back to the Home view (pushing Escape is also supported)
- All information views (gun information, players cards, match information, and so on) have actually been transformed to use the exact same back button in the upper left instead of a close button in the upper right
- Small popup dialogs still use the close button in the upper right where suitable
- Slide-out options menu removed from the logo button in upper left
- New options button added to upper right, which opens the menu with Settings, Assistance, About, Leave Match, and Exit to Desktop buttons
- Circle progress aspects for Battlepass and active agreement removed from navigation; missions component remains throughout the experience
- Navigation reordered to accommodate the changes
- Exit to desktop circulation transformed to a single button with a popup that allows a player to leave or sign out and exit.
- Keep In Mind that the Leave Match button is now shown all the time, however will be locked in cases where leaving a match is not permitted. Formerly the button was missing out on entirely when leaving was not permitted, which looked like a bug instead of a restriction.
- Added a setting that allows players to constantly show the inventory in the lower right of the HUD
- Added a new HUD component that informs you.
When you have not been generated in due to being AFK
- Added Battlepass text button in the nav to make it easier to find
- Added small progress bar below text that shows progress for current level of the pass
- Hovering Battlepass in the nav shows a “peek” flyout of upcoming pass rewards
- Clicking either goes to a new Battlepass area
AGREEMENT & & AGENTS AREA
- Moved Agents area out from under Collection to make it easier to find and to provide a home for agreement progress in the nav
- Added small progress bar below text that shows progress for current level of the active agreement
- Hovering Representatives in the nav shows a “peek” of upcoming agreement rewards
- Clicking Representatives goes to the Agents area, and clicking the agreement flyout browses to Representatives and opens the associated agreement information
- Removed secondary navigation from Collection view because Representatives no longer lives there and the navigation is no longer required
- An Early Give Up option has actually beenadded You can now decide to give up out of a match ahead of the match’s conclusion if you do not want to continueplaying We will also be including some light polish and performance in future patches post 1.02
- You can call an early surrender vote by typing: “/ff” “forfeit” “concede” or “surrender”
- An early surrender vote needs all present players on the giving up team to vote ‘yes’ to pass
- You can vote via “/yes” or “/no” along with the settings F5 and F6 (defaults)
As soon as per half
- Each team can just call a vote.
- Early surrender votes can not be called before reaching round 8.
- When a vote is called the vote option will be queued to vote on for the next round, or if you call the vote early enough in the buy phase you can vote instantly.
- The winning team gets round win credit for every round needed to bring them up to the success condition (13 rounds). The giving up team will get loss credit for every round needed to bring them up to 13 rounds
- Added a setting that to allow players to completely silence text from enemy players
Update to Tagging ( downturn effect when hit by enemy fire)
- Effect of tagging on motion speed reduced:.
- Tagging Motion Speed Decrease (Standard) 80% >> > > 70%
- Tagging Motion Speed Decrease (Wall Penetration) 35% >> > > 25%
- Increased the time it takes to reach wanted sluggish amount.
When tagged by 100%
Tagging is meant to reward the player with much better positioning and the player that successfully lands a shot on the enemyfirst When tagged, you will now more slowly shift to the reduced taggingspeed In addition, the reduced tagging speed is somewhat more flexible. This should allow you to possibly escape when tagged more regularly than before if you are placed close to cover. The results of being tagged should feel less disconcerting specifically when playing with higher ping.
When being shot through walls,
Tagging through walls has actually been even more reduced which should make it possible for reputable leaves.
- New Orb Type – Tracer Orb.
- Team-wide enthusiast that approves 2x wall penetration and exposes enemiesfor When they are hit
- Period: Entire round
- Speed Boost changed to Combat Stim.
- Motion speed and periods the same
- Reload time reduced by 30%
- Weapon draw time reduced by 30%
- Spread recovery time reduced by 30%
- Rate of Fire increased by 30%
- Jump force increased by 25%
- Plague Orb now shares a pool with Fear Orb.
- Just one of these will be picked per game
- Just one Plague Orb can spawn per round
- Health decrease reduced from 90 to 50
- Deceptiveness Orb now shares a pool with Plague Orb.
- Just one of these will be picked per game
- Just one Deceptiveness Orb can spawn per round
- Period reduced from 10 s to eights (now matches Plague Orb)
- One-track mind reduced by 20% (significance you see more on your screen)
- Reyna: Killing practice bots now effectively spawns Soul Orbs
- Jett: Killing practice bots now effectively revitalizes Blade Storm
The team mainly focused on smoothing out framerates in specific situations. Primarily this assists out mid to high specification machines.
When several players are moving close to one another,
- Enhanced a worst case performance circumstance that happened.
- Enhanced multi-kill streak banners.
- Enhanced player health bars
- Enhanced creation of pings (z-ping, ping wheel, when an ally passes away, etc)
- Enhanced Spawn Barrier audio triggering routine framerate dips.
- [1.01 Hotfix] Fixed an issue that was triggering low memory systems with sluggish HDDs to perform specifically inadequately.
- Levels 2-7 for the Sovereign Ghost skin are now fixed and unlockable.
- As we have actually mentioned, we never intend for skins to be pay-to-win or pay-to-lose In this case, the Sovereign Ghost was playing unsilenced audio in third-person on Levels 2-7, so it was completely pay-to-lose and we didn’t want any of you to experience that. It’s fixed now, so proceed and update that baby and enjoy your custom-made results, finisher, kill banner, and versions!
- Fixed Toggle Walk, you can as soon as again use this setting
- Fixed the Return from AFK message just showing the name of the last player to rejoin
- Fixed an issue where the pacify bar would replicate
- Fixed numerous localization strings and text overlaps
- Fixed numerous crashes
- Fixed a bug where the Spike might instantly plant.
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would drift in the air if it had actually been put on a Sage wall
- Fixed a bug where the dropped Spike’s model might be unnoticeable to protectors on while it was on the ground
- Fixed a bug where gun friends were crushed on the Arsenal page
- Fixed a bug where attempting to open the Character Select UI while the megamap in the Shooting Range would result in a deadlock
- Improved GPU performance of most out of game menu screens
- Fixed a bug where in some cases players got stuck on the shift into game and never ever successfully transitioned into game
- Fixed a bug where the spread on the Bucky’s alt fire was higher when walking than was when running or stalling
- Fixed a bug where dead players might appear standing.
- Fixed a bug where you might get stuck getting orbs
- Fixed a bug where enemy players would appear on the minimap while seeing the Spike, as soon as your team was dead
When you strolled onto a plant website while it was in your inventory
When you reconnect to a match
- Competitive match overtime on this patch will be dealt with using Unexpected Death, which we know is fundamentally unjust. We’re actively working on changing this with a more reasonable option.
- We have actually found issues in our routing software triggering some players in Sweden to be improperly put on our Istanbul game servers, and this is most likely triggering a small number of players somewhere else to also end up on the inaccurate game servers. The fix is released to our Stockholm networking gear and we’re releasing the fix worldwide today.