Bugbear released a new update for Wreckfest, we have all the information about the Update 1.47
Wreckfest Patch 1.47 is now available for download, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. This patch fixes some optimizations and bugs. Super Venom upgrades have also been added.
Wreckfest Patch Notes 1.46
- Xbox: 220.127.116.11
- PS4: 1.47
- PC: 1.261238
When giving up while vehicle mods are allowed,
- ( PC) Game no longer crashes.
- ( PC) Void analytics data will no longer avoid the game from releasing.
- * PC) Date stamps of clashing files are now revealed in the Steam Cloud popup.
- ( PC) Fixed a crash in the effect system.
When using particular mods,
- Added upgrades for Super-Venom.
- Fixed Super-Venom warp problem.
- Fixed Roadcutter rear spoiler deform problem.
- Fixed Speedbird tournament reward livery UV mapping bug.
- Improved Wardigger upshift/downshift logic.
- FP (Popularity Points) earned from finished challenges should be now gotten properly, even for past challenges.
- ( PC) Player can now choose to get rid of disqualified regional result in case there’s amismatch in between the regional and leaderboard result.
This can occur for example due to the upload of the result stopping working, or in case your (cheated) result has actually been erased from the leaderboard.
- In-game: AI vehicle mixdown modifications & & perf enhancements.
- In-game: Initialize each AI vehicle engine sound with a range randomized pitch balanced out, to enhance separation/ individuality in between for multiples of exact same vehicle.
- In-game: Adjusted player vehicles to use comparable distance- based playback prioritization sorting as AI vehicles, to address possible active voice stealing in free webcam mode.
- Eighteen-wheeler/ Doom Rig: Enhanced DSP effect use.
- Roadslayer/ Roadslayer GT: Fixed damaged soundbank, mixdown and engine sound tweaks.
- Hellride: Added missing out on position tracking to flame barrel items for proper surround panning.