Funcom released a new PC update for Conan Exiles today. We have the changelog for this patch on June 29.
The Conan Exiles Update is now available for the PCversion This update add a new feature, an option to make it possible for or disable other players from joining a Single- Player/Coopsession There are also some enhancements and bug fixes.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes– June 29
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue in concerns to increased ping.
- Improved pal welcome procedure in between customers.
- Enhanced downloading compressed files from a server.
- Server list should no longer be redownloaded.
- Fixed a circumstances where a server would not correctly shutdown.
- Fixed a crash.
- Fixed an issue where connection to FLS would not take place regardless of having an active connection.
- Improved error handling in Peer- to- Peer connections (listen servers).
When changing server filters,
When leaving the game idling under specific situations,
- Added an option to make it possible for or disable other players from joining a Single- Player/Coop session.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would leash back slower than they should, leaving space for them to be eliminated without retaliation.
- You can now cancel joining a server while in progress.
- Fixed an issue with BattlEye compatibility.
UI and Text Fixes
- Added age column in the server internet browserlist This shows how long a server database has actually been going on for because it was created.
- Removed build modification call-out from the bottom corner of the screen.
- Show names now show the disambiguation suffix.
- The disambiguation suffix does not show on character creation any longer.
- Fixed a number of UI issues on the Friends List screen.
- Fixed an issue where session welcome notices would not vanish from the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the direct link timely would remain on screen after a mod inequality error.
- Improved navigation on the Friends List screen with a controller.
- Fixed some deceptive localizations.
- Combat music trigger is now also reliant on range, additional decreasing the scenarios where it would play forever. #slaytothedrums