A new week in Fortnite suggests more map challenges tocomplete Just like constantly, the challenges will send out us all around the map, carrying out various actions to attempt to get some of that sweet XP so we can update our Battle Pass and get some great new skins and items.
Each challenge is worth 35,000 XP, and all 8 will give us a total of 280,000 XP when they are finished. They typically do not take all that long to finish up, and the style for this season appears to be that challenges are going to be quite basic.
- Browse Chests or Ammunition Boxes at Misty Meadows (7 )
- Removals at The Authority (3)
- Collect Drifting Rings at Lazy lake (4 )
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1 )
- Offer damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars and trucks within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1 )
- Offer damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)
Just like last week, today’s challenges are relatively basic and appear to be a way for Epic to give out free XP instead of severe challenges playerskills You will be browsing chest sand ammunition boxes, killing other players, dancing, doing damage, and ruining things. There are a couple of that may prove a little uncomfortable, so we will have full guides available when all of the challenges go live in-game on Thursday, July 2.
There will also be a new Build- A- Brella challenge, and a new Aquaman challenge available today, and we will have guides for those just as soon as they go live.