Fortnite update 13.20 is here. It includes various fixes and is not an enormous update, so it should not take too long to download, regardless of the platform. The update includes some fascinating information that does not rather make it into the Fortnite Community Trello board’s informal patchnotes
It would appear that a Captain America skin will be available in the Item Shop for July 4, so all patriots can strut their things in thegame The Flare Gun has also been added to thegame Minimal Time Modes are also returning, although we do not have any information on that up until the update has actually ended up downloading.
You can find the informal patch notes below:
- Missing out on designs for the Expert Pickaxe and Arroyo Load Back Bling.
- Rage Emote fire effect staying on/ near players.
- Emotes playing over Main Phase music in Party Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit missing out on hair. When landing in shallow water,
- Fall damage from Ziplines.
- Epic & & Legendary SMGs in some cases can not be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders counting towards Storm Rise. When thrown inside of a bush,
- Chug Splash does not heal.
- Supply Drops may in some cases press loot under the map.
Save the World
- Storm King’s AOE attack leaves the map covered in a bright pink texture. When opening Llama in Llama Shop,
- Softlock/loss in UI performance.
- Lobber projectiles may harm players or goals near a wall.
- Altering in between Build and Combat mode while holding down the fire button.