Today, Apex Legends developers released a new hotfixupdate We have the full patch notes for this Apex update on June 30, 2020.
The Apex Legends Update 1.41 can now be downloaded for all platforms. You need to download and install a total of around 180 MB, depending on the platform. This little update just fixes bugs.
Apex Update 1.41 Patch Notes
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker area in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed an issue with Legends having the ability to still shoot after being downed.
- Fixed an issue where taking damage was interrupting restores.
- Fixed an issue “The Marble Goddess” skin not having the proper hitbox.
- Fixed an issue with wraith having the ability to get a speed boost by using her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
- Fixed an issue where if death protection uses off during a restore, it cancels the restore.
- Octane will no longer have the ability to use stim while recovery.
- Fixed an issue with passive regen being postponed after the use of stim.
- Fixed issues with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when stim ends/landing from a jump pad.