The much- expected update 20 for Fallout 76 has actually shown up, including a range of new content to the game, consisting of Seasons. Players will now have the chance to engage in weekly and day-to-day challenges that will give them S.C.O.R.E., a new currency used to progress through the current Season. Each level in the Season offers players with a series of various rewards, and there are 100 levelsavailable The first Season in Fallout 76 will last for 10 weeks, and it begins today. It’s a free update for everybody who already owns Fallout 76.
A new way to work together with other Fallout 76 players, called Public Teams, also comes with theupdate You can form or join a Public Team and receive a range of passive enthusiasts to make interacting with other players a more pleasurable and easierexperience The enthusiasts will go out to everybody, however it does get rid of a character’s single-player benefits, such as the Lone Wanderer.
You can check out the full patch notes for the latest updatebelow It should be available for all Fallout 76 players.
Update 20 Highlights
- 76 Seasons: Earn S.C.O.R.E. to rank up and claim lots of excellent new rewards with our all-new progression system, which brings a significant overhaul for Challenges.
- The Famous Run: Our first 10- week Season begins today! Race throughout the galaxy against the wicked Dr. Zorbo and unlock unique cosmetics, in-game currencies, and much more along the way.
- Public Teams: Use the Social Menu to quickly find, join, or form a Public Teams that bring players together under shared team goals and provide themed in-game enthusiasts.
Check below for the update version and download size for today’s patch on your platform of option:
- PC (Bethesda.net): 18.104.22.168 (4.0 GB)
- PC (Steam): 22.214.171.124 (4.3 GB)
- PS4: 126.96.36.199 (112 GB)
- Xbox: 188.8.131.52 (116 GB)
76 Seasons– Earn S.C.O.R.E., Rank Up, Claim Rewards!
Today’s patch adds the new 76 Seasons system to the game, that includes a new account- large progression system that will revamp our current Challenges and provide you lots of in-gamerewards Our first Season is called “The Legendary Run” and everybody can join in the enjoyable and start earning rewards for free right away following today’s patch maintenance.
We have actually highlighted how 76 Seasons and The Famous Run will workbelow If you ‘d like even more information, please check out our current Inside the Vault article or visit the Seasons page on Fallout.com
Race Amongst destiny
- We have actually added a new option on the Main Menu for The Famous Run, which you can access to view the Season 1 progression screen, keep track of your progress, and preview all available rewards.
- The Famous Run progression screen features a Captain Universe- motivated boardgame, in which you will race throughout the galaxy against the wicked Dr. Zorbo.
- Your progression is represented as spaceship gamepiece on theboard Can you beat Dr. Zorbo to the finish line before the 10- week Season comes to an end?
- You will begin “The Legendary Run” at Rank 1, and you can advance your position on the board by making S.C.O.R.E. through your Daily and Weekly Challenges. These consist of completing Public Events and leveling up your character.
- Whenever you reach a new Rank, you will have the ability to declare a new reward, like unique armors, C.A.M.P. items, weapon skins, Power Armor paints, consumables, Perk Card Loads, Atoms– even in-game currencies, like Scrip, Caps, or Gold Bullion!
- There are 100 Ranks to achieve in total during Season 1, and more than 40 new cosmetic items up for grabs along the way.
- All players will play using the very same progression and reward path, which suggests everybody is working towards the very same rewards through the whole season.
- Beginning 2 weeks after The Famous Run begins, players will have the option to spend 150 Atoms to right away open the next rank and claim its reward.
- Please keep in mind: Ranks need to be purchased separately and in order.
Take on new Challenges
- Daily and Weekly Challenges have actually gotten considerable updates with today’s patch.
- Daily and Weekly Challenges now award S.C.O.R.E. instead of Atoms, and completing them is the main way to progress during a Season.
- Nuclear Winter Season Daily and Weekly Challenges now award S.C.O.R.E. in addition to their other rewards.
- We have actually structured the Daily and Weekly Challenges you receive so that they are more simple and easier to complete.
- We have actually also changed the number of Challenges you receive on a weekly and day-to-day basis so that they are more foreseeable and constant.
- You can access your Daily and Weekly Challenges directly from The Famous Run progression screen while you’re in a game world.
- If you would like to watch on your progress towards particular Challenges, you can add them to the Challenge Tracker from the Challenge menu.
- Life Time Challenges, like Character, Social, World Challenges, and etc., have actually not beenchanged They still approve the very same Atom rewards that they did prior to today’s update.
Claim Your Prizes
- After ranking up, head back to The Famous Run progression screen to declare your rewards directly from the matching Rank on the gameboard.
- When you open consumables, like Repair Work Sets, or in-game currencies, like Caps, they will just use to one of yourcharacters Make sure to choose the character that you want to receive thereward As soon as per Season,
- Ranks are account bound and their rewards can not be earned more than.
- Learn more about the rewards you can open during The Famous Run, consisting of Lunchbox consumables, the Ammunition Converter, and more by visiting our current Season 1 Kickoff article onFallout com.
Our new Public Teams system makes organizing up with others easier than ever, and deals special rewards to players who choose to play together towards a shared team goal.
Join a Public Team!
- We have actually added a new “Public Teams” tab to the top of the Social Menu that you can choose to search all Public Teams in your current world, join one, or create a team of your own.
- Every Public Team has its own Team Goal set by the Team Leader, like Expedition or Events, which can help you find like- minded players to join.
- Public Teams can have up to 4 members simultaneously, so as long as there is an open area you can click one of the teams in the list to join it right away.
- You can also open the Map to see where current Public Teams are in Appalachia, and join them from there.
- Team Leaders show special icons revealing their current goal, and you can click on them to view extra information before picking to join the team.
Create Your Own Team
- To start your own Public Team, hit the “Create New Team” button in the general public Teams tab in the Social Menu.
- Next, choose a goal for yourteam There are currently six to choose from: Searching, Roleplay, Events, Expedition, Building, or Casual.
- As soon as you have actually picked a goal, all players in your current world will receive an alert that a new Public Team is available.
- Your Public Team alert will not appear to players you have actually obstructed and vice versa.
- Numerous Public Teams of the very same type can exist simultaneously, so you can choose any Team Goal you wish.
- As the Team Leader, you can easily change your Team Goal at any time using the Social Menu.
- If required, you also have the ability to kick or block any players from your Public Team.
- You can also welcome your friends or other players to form a private team with you, and after that transform it into a Public Team at a later time using the Social Menu.
- Please keep in mind: Teams formed from the game’s Main Menu or by direct welcome will constantly begin as private teams.
Team Goals and Bonds
- While on a Public Team, you will receive a small enthusiast that’s themed to line up with your current Team Goal.
- In time, you and your new colleagues will form Bonds, and each bonded colleague you have will add another stack to your Team Goal enthusiast.
- Here are all of the current Team Goals and their associated rewards:
- Searching — Bonus: +25% XP for Legendary Kills (100% for a fully bonded team)
- Roleplay — Bonus: +1 Charm (+4 for a fully bonded team)
- Events — Bonus: +25% XP for completing Events (100% for a fully bonded team)
- Expedition — Bonus: +1 Stamina (+4 for a fully bonded team)
- Building — Bonus: +1 Intelligence (+4 for a fully bonded team)
- Casual — Bonus: +1 Luck (+4 for a fully bonded team)
While you are on a Public Team, there are a couple of extra things you may wish to keep in mind:
- Your colleagues will likely be focused on their current Team Goal. Be sure to join a team that matches your interests, or create a team of your own if you do not find the type of team you are looking for in your world.
- You and your colleagues will not have the ability to build in each other’s C.A.M.P.s. Nevertheless, you can still do this by forming or joining a normal “private” team.
- You also can not open locked doors or containers that your Public Colleagues have built without ending up being Wanted.
Catch extra information about this system by reading our current Public Teams Overview article onFallout com.
- Team PVP: we have actually adjusted the rules of team PVP for both private and Public Teams so that a team member who engages in PVP with an outside player no longer also flags their colleagues for PVP.
- Instead, colleagues need to start PVP combat with the outside player separately to join the fight.
- This will help avoid players from being dragged into PVP combat that they didn’t start.
- Music: We have actually added some out-of- this-world tunes to the Atomic Shop to thrill your ears during The Famous Run.
- Icons: Based on community feedback, we have actually added a unique Mole Miner- themed icon to the Map and in the Compass to much better suggest the Purveyor’s location.
- Map: Colleague markers on the Map have actually been bigger and animated to make them easier to determine. In addition, colleague names and player icons now just appear on your Map when you hover over their Map markers.
- Settings: The Chat Volume audio setting is now totally independent of the Master Volume setting.
- This should enhance cases where players were having trouble hearing others over voice chat. Master Volume will continue to impact other volume settings, however changing it will no longer change your Chat Volume.
Art and Animation
- Animations: The Rustic Water Mill now spins properly.
- Animations: The Stanley Skin for Grognak’s Axe now utilizes the appropriate 2- handed swing animation when assaulting in 3rd- individual view.
- Animations: Fixed an issue triggering the character to hold the Tesla Rifle improperly after using the Secret Service Armor Jetpack in 3rd- individual view.
- Art: The Treasure Hunter and Insurgent Hats no longer get rid of hair or facial hair when equipped.
- Art: The preview image for the Speculative Pip- Young boy Schematic no longer appears in reverse when examining the item in menus.
- Art: The preview image for the Stanley Skin for Grognak’s Axe no longer extends beyond the screen when examining the item in menus.
- Art: The preview image for the Hazmat Cooler Knapsack no longer shows the Nuka- Cola Knapsack when examining the item in menus.
- Art: The Red Rocket Ranger Power Armor upper body no longer clips through other Power Armor arm pieces.
- Results: Visual and sound results no longer continue after ruining the Ring of Fire Pit.
C.A.M.P. and Workshops
- Containers: Fixed an issue preventing items from being appointed to Fermenters, Selling Machines, Kegs, Punch Bowls, and Fridges while at max C.A.M.P. budget.
- Exploit: Dealt With a C.A.M.P. budget make use of related to the Circus Cage.
- Grain Silo: Fixed an issue enabling the Grain Silo to be put drifting in the air.
- Modify: The “Replace” option in the Modify menu no- longer shows non- buildable Atomic Shop, Fallout 1st, and Gold Bullion items when building in a colleague’s C.A.M.P. or Workshop.
- Punji Boards: Can no longer be stacked on top of each other.
- Red Rocket Garage Door: Fixed an issue triggering the Red Rocket Garage Door to be changed by a non and inaccurate- practical item.
- Seedy Shed: Collectrons and allies can now enter and leave the Seedy Shed more quickly.
- Survival Camping Tent: The no-build area around a Survival Camping tent no longer remains in the world after the Camping tent owner logs out or changes worlds.
- Turrets: Fixed an issue triggering Turrets that have actually been destroyed and after that fixed to have a considerable hold-up when engaging enemies.
- Please Keep In Mind: Turrets are still planned to take 2- 3 seconds to acquire a target and begin firing.
- General: Fixed an issue that might cause Daily and Weekly Challenges to complete themselves immediately.
- Social: Added “Dabney Homestead” as a subchallenge for the “Claim Different Workshops” Challenge.
- World: Added “Campfire Tales,” “Free Range,” and “Project Paradise” as subchallenges for the “Complete Different Events” Challenge.
- World: Removed “The Battle that Never Was” from the subchallenges for the “Complete Different Events” Challenge.
- World: Added “The Importance of Communication,” “Photo Opportunity,” “Retirement Plan,” and “Vital Equipment” as subchallenges for the “Complete Different Daily Quests” Challenge.
- Exploit: Attended to an issue that might result in a player ending up being invulnerable after dying under extremely particular situations.
- BARRELS: Charging weapons, like Gauss weapons or the Bow, now properly deal damage based on how much they were charged when fired in BARRELS.
- Scorchbeasts: Can no longer be developed into Ash or Goo Piles on death.
- Wendigo Colossus: The Wendigo Colossus now has a flat 10% chance to spawn when destroying one of its potential spawn locations.
- Armor: Mods can now be properly used to Robotic Armor arm pieces.
- Armor: The Shadowed Mod can now be used to all armor types.
- Backpacks: The preview image for Knapsacks crafted prior to Update 19 are no longer turned improperly when examining them in menus.
- Berry Mentats: Now properly highlight quest-related NPCs, like Sol.
- Bow: Standard Arrow range for the Bow and Substance Bow reduced to match all other Arrow types.
- Bow: Crossbows and bows with the Plasma Mod now properly deal energy damage in addition to their normal damage.
- Grognak’s Axe: When customized with the Stanley Skin, Grognak’s Axe now properly appears in Weapon Workbenches.
- Nuke Mines: Radiation from Nuke Mines no longer impacts neutral or friendly players.
- Outfits: The Rootin’ Tootin’ Cowboy Outfit can now be crafted properly using an Armor Workbench.
- Plasma Caster: Players now discover to craft Ultracite Plasma Ammunition after finding out the Prime Receiver Plan for the Plasma Caster.
- Power Armor: The Jetpack Power Armor Mod can no longer be used to Ultracite Power Armor pieces besides the upper body.
- Power Armor: Putting a Combination Core into a set of Power Armor no longer in some cases causes equipped Power Armor pieces to aesthetically vanish from the Chassis.
- Underarmor: Added a number of Mod Plans to the game for Secret Service Underarmor. Purchase them from Regs in Vault 79 using Gold Bullion.
- Electrically Charged: Will no longer proc when assaulted by another player outside of PVP.
- Allies: Beckett now properly provides Daily Quests after completing his main questline.
- Allies: Fixed an issue that might avoid the Raider Punk from providing the player new Daily Quests.
- Allies: The message the appears when ditching the Raider Punk’s Radio now properly shows that all of his equipped items will be removed.
- Crater: Fixed an issue that formerly permitted enemies to target and attack Axel, Creed, and Rocksy in Crater.
- Rocksy: Is now fixed and can constantly be found leaning against the School Bus in Crater.
- Smiley: No longer accepts Caps from players trying to purchase extra Gold Bullion after they have already reached the Gold Bullion limitation.
- Ward: Is now fixed and can now constantly be found sitting behind his desk in the trailer in Foundation.
- Wren: Is now fixed and can constantly be found at her console in Crater.
Performance and Stability
- Customer Stability: Attended to a customer crash that might occur when the player was packing into an area with NPCs.
- Customer Stability: Attended to a customer crash related to the Pip- Kid inventory.
- Customer Stability: Fixed a customer crash that might occur in Nuclear Winter season when packing into a totally full match.
- Server Stability: Attended to a server crash that might occur when customizing equipped items in the inventory.
- Server Stability: Attended to a server crash related to pathing.
- Server Stability: Attended to an issue that might in some cases result in a server crash when numerous surge results existed simultaneously.
- Server Stability: Fixed a server crash related to projectiles.
- Server Stability: Attended to numerous server crashes that might occur during normal gameplay.
- Server Stability: Attended to a server crash related to inventory items that have famous characteristics.
- Server Stability: Attended to a crash that might occur when ending dialogue with an NPC.
- Server Stability: Attended to a server crash that might occur when packing into a cell.
- Cannibal: The Cannibal Perk no longer allows players to consume non- humanoid remains.
- Hard Deal: Now properly decreases the Duchess’ rates at the Wayward.
- Strange Complete Stranger: Fixed an issue where the Strange Complete stranger would in some cases not attack.
- Perk Card Loads: Fixed a bug preventing some Perk Cards from appearing in Perk Card Loads.
Events and quests
- AWOL Armaments: Players are now properly alerted and removed from the event after leaving the event area.
- Unfaithful Death: The goal to “Speak with the Tracker” no longer re- appears when re- going into Carleton Mine after completing the instanced part of the quest.
- Enjoyable and Games: Relocating to fulfill up with Ra- Ra too rapidly after conserving her from the second set of laser turrets no longer in some cases causes her to end up being stuck or run in the wrong direction.
- Hunter for Work With: Selecting a dialogue option that has a SPECIAL check when speaking with Daniel no longer closes the discussion early.
- Secrets Revealed: Fixed an issue that might cause A.C. to end up being unresponsive under particular situations, which obstructed quest progression.
- Unusual Bedfellows: Players can now properly choose Aldridge’s [Charisma +8] dialogue option.
- Strength in Numbers: Now properly awards Caps on conclusion in addition to its other rewards.
- Thicker Than Water: Beckett can no longer be drawn out of Watoga Underground during the quest.
- Important Equipment: Selecting to contribute the reward no longer avoids the rest of the discussion with Ward.
- Eyebots: Now properly play surge sound results when destroyed.
- Rustic Water Mill: Sound results no longer continue to play after the Rustic Water Mill has actually been destroyed.
- Containers: Fixed an issue that might cause the Transfer button to be greyed out and unusable when trying to access some containers.
- Controls: Fixed an issue that might avoid PC players from using the mouse to equip and unequip Perk Cards.
- HUD: Recovering Rad damage (via Decontamination Shower, RadAway, and so on) no longer shows a favorable number of Rads above the Health bar in the HUD.
- HUD: The player’s health bar no longer overlaps the Power Armor HUD while the Pip- Young boy is open.
- Icons: Player Icons granted by Nuclear Winter season Challenges now appear properly in-game while equipped.
- Item Identifying: Customizing a Combat Rifle no longer causes “Combat Rifle” to appear twice in the weapon’s name.
- Notices: The “You can’t do that while in Power Armor” alert now properly appears when trying to perform activities that can’t be done in Power Armor, like playing musical instruments.
- Pip- Kid: Quests now arrange in alphabetical order in the Pip- Kid.
- Pip- Kid: While impacted by the Wendigo Colossus’s Worry ability, the Results tab in the Pip- Young boy now shows the description “Uncontrollable Fear.”
- Respawn: Fixed an issue triggering players to lose bring weight rewards while dead, which might avoid them from respawning at locations besides Vault 76.
- Settings: Changes players make to their Chat audio setting are now correctly saved after rebooting the game customer.
- Teams: A player who has actually been kicked from their team after dying in a circumstances will no longer load back into that team’s circumstances.
- General: Fixed numerous locations in the world where players might end up being stuck.
- Random Encounters: Attended to an issue that was triggering random encounter items like cooking stations, camping tents, and so on, to unexpectedly vanish.
Nuclear Winter Season Bug Fixes
- Exploit: Attended to a make use of that might allow the player to end up being unsusceptible to taking damage from the Storm and from taking Rad damage.
- Localization: Trying to join Nuclear Winter season while running a non- English version of the game no longer detaches the player for having actually customized game files.
- Benefits: Fixed an issue triggering attacks with the Overly Generous Perk Card equipped to deal less than the planned amount of Rad damage.