Fatshark has released a more update for Warhammer: Vermintide2 See below the full official patch notes 1.15 The update is available to download for PS4.
The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 1.15 is now available for download on PS4. Today’s update consists of new content, numerous bug fixes and optimizations.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Patch Notes 1.15
- Now arranging quest and challenges in Okri’s Challenges after: Claimable < < Available < < Finished
- Now providing rarity on reward items in Okri’s Challenges.
- Weapon impression rewards are now provided properly in Okri’s Challenges
- Fixed bug with item reward popup proving item rewards without a frame.
- Fixed issue with option for typeface size not been working.
- Added assistance to scroll chat text with mouse wheel.
- Packing screen subtitles do now continue after filling screen is complete as long as the VO is still playing.
- Added sound events for weave game mode menu.
Against the Grain
- Fixed some illogical respawn points.
- Added and adjusted accidents to avoid Out of Bounds.
- Fixed various areas where heroes would just fall to their death instead of hanging off the ledge.
- Adjusted pickups that were outside of the play area.
- Moved a grenade spawn area that was blocked by a rock.
- Fixed a location near the second Grimoire where bots acted frustratingly.
Empire in Flames
- Added and adjusted accidents to avoid Out of Bounds.
- Fixed a respawn point that might send out players back beyond a point of no return.
- Fixed area where cannonball might go out of bounds and end up being unobtainable.
- Fixed an area where heroes would just fall to their death instead of hanging off the ledge.
Garden of Morr
- Dying near the first Tome should no longer spawn you near the 3rd Tome.
- Fixed various sticky areas.
Horn of Magnus
- Fixed some illogical respawn points and sticky areas.
- Stopped Beastmen spawning behind the portcullis during the barrel event.
Hunger in the Dark
- Fixed various sticky areas and hang-ledges.
Into the Nest
- Fixed various sticky areas and Out of Bounds locations.
- Added and adjusted accidents to avoid Out of Bounds.
- Fixed an Out of Bounds that might lead to a soft lock.
- Fixed a location where bots might get stuck.
- Fixed an area where enemies might not path to the player during the final encounter.
- Fixed a couple of hang-ledges so players do not just drop off an edge to instant death where meant.
- Fixed an area where the AI navmesh was drifting ever so somewhat above the surface.
- Fixed some sticky areas.
- Fixed a crash that might occur during the Bodvarr encounter.
- Adusted ‘Nav Mesh’ (AI Pathing) to avoid enemies spawning below the water.
- ‘Death’ Wind: Now just harms long-term (green) health, and provides you temp health equivalent to the health lost. Temperature health deteriorates at an increased rate.
- ‘Life’ Wind: The Thorn Bushes now deal more damage and last longer, however no longer slows and despawns after a single proc.
- Fixed various sticky locations, exploitable areas, deathzones, hang-ledges and accidents.
- Fixed reported circumstances where there was inadequate Essence to satisfy a goal. We have actually modified how we determine how much each enemy eliminated adds to the general bar in a weave to be more reputable and constant.
- Reduced the intensity of damage scaling.
- We have actually reviewed the spawning/ end events on particular levels (No more blowing up loot rats, for now …)
- Now goals are constantly 80% of the rest and the bar of the 20% is gathered by killing at least 80% enemies generated by terror events (roamers are worth extremely little)
When reaching beyond Weave 60,
Against the Grain
- Fixed an issue where a player who passes away during the escape series respawns in an illogical location.
Convocation of Decay
- Fixed a patrol path to stop a specific patrol spawn from getting stuck.
- Fixed a location where enemies would do a long leap to players at a particular location instead of just pathing as expected.
- Players should now have the ability to complete “Feed Me Sinner!” on Catastrophe difficulty.
Fortunes of War
- Fixed an area where players might reduce enemy attacks totally.
- Changed how enemy faction populations are figured out in the missions.
- Skaven and Mayhem now have a higher chance of appearing in a mission compared to Beastmen. Should indicate less Beastmentide throughout the board.
- Fixed cases where the Packmaster would not raise a gotten player.
- Fixed headbutt and push attacks of the Minotaur having 2 overlapping and constant hitboxes resulting in potential double strikes.
- Fixed an issue where the Mayhem Spawn’s ‘life leech’ grab did not scale effectively on Catastrophe. Now brings back 400 health when the Spawns consumes a player, up from 60.
- Updated Berserker and Plague Monk combination attack face rotation to be “flat”, so if player is at various elevation the enemy would not tilt.
- Updated Berserker and Plague Monk combination attack behavior to keep both move target and attack target up until the combination is over, so they should no longer switch to closest target for neither attack nor the motion up until the combination attack is over.
- Ungor Archer’s arrows can now be obstructed by all melee weapons within block angle. (Like shield weapons functions currently).
- Polished Ungor and Gor attack damage triggers. Should now feel more reasonable with the attack animation.
When it had actually been re-directed by another player,
MISC. BUG FIXES
- Fixed scenarios where players might get stuck in the Bridge of Shadows if a linking player failed to effectively link to the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the torch might spawn on downed bots.
- Fixed the Twitch Darkness Mutator, so that the torches that are generated are also despawned when the mutator ends.
- Fixed damage stats not being tracked for remote customers.
- Fixed ‘Slay all Lords with specific weapons’ accomplishments not working on Catastrophe.
- Decanter’ Quality– Fixed an issue that caused the concentration potion to reduce cooldown at a 50% increased rate when using Decanter. Now brings back cooldown at the exact same rate as without the quality.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Various Kerillian and Kruber weapon impressions showed the wrong impressions, a lot of noteworthy in first individual– this has actually been remedied.
- Added a bit more restraint on random item drop locations on player death so they would be far less most likely to clip into the floor and vanish.
- The painting selection UI now shows which paintings are in use throughout your Keep.
- Changed the Kill Animals quest so that animal kills are tape-recorded for all players in the group not just the critter-killer.
- Complete 3 day-to-day quests and “Complete the weekly event” will constantly be available weekly.
- Changed weekly challenge requirements to constantly have the exact same requirement worths, eg. , if you get the painting scraps weekly event it should constantly be 10..
- Reduced the number of painting scraps required to complete the associated weekly quest to 10 from 10, 20, 30.
- Fix for darkness Weekly Event so that it does not crash.
- We fixed a crash caused by the game having actually a level chosen that does not exist in the build a player is playing on (such as when changing from beta to live after having actually played a beta mission).
- Fixed cases where completing a host moved game would refill the level even after pushing “Back to Keep”.
If Darkness was triggered in Twitch Mode,
When striking Giants,
When closing the game or ending a mission,
- Tweaked secondary weapon actions (block/ aim/charge).
- Minimum action time has actually been reduced from typical 0.3 seconds to 0.2 seconds.
- Weapon switch start for defensive actions has actually been reduced from typical 0.4 to 0.2 seconds for obstructing and 0.0 second for aiming/charging (immediately cancelable). This should make weapon changing while carrying out defensive actions more responsive without making offensive canceling especially more powerful.
- Decay speed of temperature hp increased by 100%.
- Temperature Health on Cleave– Increased from 0.75 health for each target harmed to 1 health for each target harmed. 50% first target penalty removed.
- The skills that increased range of the leaping/teleporting Profession Skills caused a lot of problems with out of bounds and mission avoids so they have actually been changed. (see Bardin and Sienna notes below)
- Kruber’s spear now strikes systems closer to him. Formerly he might miss out on attacks on enemies in extremely close proximity with stabs and sweeps.
- General attack range remains the exact same however should now land more regularly up close.
- 1h Hammer– Fixed an issue where the 3rd attack in the light chain had irregular chaining into heavy attacks.
- Mace and Sword– Tweaked chain windows after push somewhat to neutralize a scenario where a light attack might be inadvertedly chained into.
- Empire Longbow– Fixed an issue where it might still get pressed out of the zoomed shot if you had benefits to attack speed active.
- Foot Knight– Counterpunch– Reduced the period of free presses after obstructing from 2 seconds to 1.
- Duplicating Crossbow– Fixed the triple shot having a space where actions could not be chained.
- Zealot– Heart of Iron passive ability is now active from start instead of on cooldown.
- Drakegun– Fixed an issue where the light shot of the weapon might at some point focus on the wrong targets, resulting in them not beinghit Should now constantly hit targets, even if they are extremely near to the player.
- 1h Mace– Fixed an issue where the 3rd attack in the light chain had irregular chaining into heavy attacks.
- Slayer– Increased base health from 100 to 125
- Slayer– Grimnir’s Focus– Changed, now gives a 40% damage decrease for 5 seconds after landing a chargedattack The old mechanic of taking reduced damage while charging attacks worked badly in practice and has actually been changed with a more clearone The damage decrease has actually been modified to compensate for the more reputable uptime and the Slayers increased healthpool.
- Slayer– Bounding Leap has actually been changed with ‘Crunch!’– Boosts the stagger strength of the effect of Leap by 100%.
- Shade — Fixed an issue that caused Kerillian to acquire surefire crits for 1 second after unstealthing while using Cape of Discomfort.
- Dual Daggers, Sword and Dagger– Bleed effect no longer stacks.
- Battle Wizard– Changed tiers of Famished Flames and Immersive Immolation. The mix of the skills Famished Flames and Lingering Flames made Battle Wizard a near 100% should pick for higher difficultycontent Instead of gutting 2 fascinating skills we ‘d like to experiment with them being independent build designs for Battle Wizard.
- Battle Wizard– Whoosh!– Changed with ‘Volans’ Accelerating’– Minimizes the cooldown of Fire Walk by 30%.
- Battle Wizard– Fires From Ash– Now has a 0.5 second internal cooldown.Kaboom!– No longer sets off the improved surge at Siennas beginning position.
- Kaboom!– Reduced the radius of the improved surge from 8 to 5.
Using Fires From Ash together with the skill Kaboom! When playing Battle Wizard, enabled close to 100% uptime of Fire Walk. With the other changes to cooldown decrease this needed to be targeted to remain in line with other comparable skills. Kaboom! might in some cases use double the powerful burning impacts to enemies with a currentchange This showed too powerful in practice and has actually been gone back to the previous state.
COMBAT TWEAKS/ FIXES
- Reduced the range of Ungors normal attacks and running attacks.
- Smiter stagger damage skill no longer avoids stagger damage on targets after thefirst Damage will be computed as typically.
- Witch-Hunt and comparable impacts (Blade Barrier, Hunter etc) now lasts up to 15 seconds (the full period of the tag). Periods revitalize should the target be taggedagain A tagged target can be tagged again to re-apply the debuff.
- Reduced the push power of the Tuskgor Spear from a heavy (think shield weapons) to a medium push (believe 2h hammers)
- Fixed an issue where bleeding impacts would not stacks effectively (Witch Hunter Captain Flense, Waystalker Serrated Arrows)
- Cooldown decrease on assaulting rebalanced– All non-melee attacks now just approve Profession Skill cooldown on the first targethit This has actually been troublesome with the Battle Wizard and Shade professions mainly where they might use area damage varied weapons (Conflagration/Fireball Personnel and Hagbane Shortbow) to acquire a severe rate of profession skill cooldownrecovery This change should tone down the outliers without substantially impacting other professions.
- We’ve looked to smooth out the reliability of the system which weighs enemy damage with enemy density.
- Heleborgs’ Tutelage (Mercenary) and Smite (Zealot) will no longer have their critical strikes taken in by pressing.
- Fixed huntsman longbow not setting off reload when the player gets cut off during firing action, however before the reload event gets triggered
- WeaponsTwo-Handed Hammers– Light attack 1 weapon switch window start increased from 0.5 to 0.75 seconds.Two-Handed Hammers– Light attack 1 chain to Light attack 2 reduced from 0.85 to 0.7. A
Slayer build using 2 2h hammers together with the method called QQ-canceling was exceeding practically every other profession in the game when it concerned armored enemy DPS. To compensate for this without lowering the power of two-handed hammers, which otherwise is in a beneficial area today, the time where you can start your weapon switch with the weapon has actually been somewhat increased for the first light attack, and the chain time into the second light attack has actually been reduced. This should reduce the power of the QQ-canceling method somewhat for 2h hammers while increasing the output of the weapon when using it without the method.
- Greataxe– Light attack 1 to light attack 2 chain window has actually been reduced from 0.7 to 0.65
- Greataxe– Light attack 2 to light attack 3 chain window has actually been reduced from 0.65 to 0.6
- Greataxe has a comparable function as Two-Handed Hammer and has actually been modified in a comparable style. It already had a somewhat slower equip window so it has actually been the same, just the attack timings have actually been rubbed in this case.
- Beamstaff– Stopped resetting beam personnel hit counter if player hits environment, still resets if player strikes an enemy (dead or alive).
- Tuskgor Spear– Reduced the push power from a heavy (think shield weapons) to a medium push (believe 2h hammers).