Ubisoft has revealed information on The Crew 2 update 1.7.0 patch notes, which brings with it the Summer In Hollywood celebrations.
The Crew 2 Update 1.7.0 Patch Notes
• [Add] 48 new vanity items– to be released on a weekly basis through the shop or as LIVE Top rewards.
- 9 Custom-made Nitros
- 2 Horns
- 8 Window Tints
- 6 2D Emotes
- 6 Smokes
- 10 Tires =
- 7 Underglows
• [Add] 17 New LIVE Tops with their associated activities & &rewards
.(************* )• [Add] Newmain menulook, themedforSummerinHollywood(****************** )• [Add] New boot menu videoforSummerinHollywood
When accessing Pastimes from the Top menu,
•[Fixed] Action descriptions & names are broken. Whenlanguagechanged to Arabic,
• (** ) Inaccuratevehicle type noted.
• [Fixed] A to B Actions can be finished by using the Image Mode timeline.
• [Fixed] Number of Stars showed in animation when first accessing the Hobbies menu, is not the like the Total Stars Earned number.
• [Improved] Visual Components Actions now need less parts, and are easier to complete.
For players who have already advanced in these Actions, they will be updated appropriately upon the acquisition of any new visual parts (incl. default parts from the acquisition of any vehicle, and parts won in events/ LIVE Tops).
• [Improved] The “LIVE Battle Influencer” Action has actually been changed to “LIVE Battle Money”, and now needs the player to earn Dollars to progress instead of Followers to make it fairer to those at ICON 9999.
Any formerly opened Stars from this Action will be kept, however progress will be entirely reset. Tiers opened for a second time will still award new Stars.
• [Add] 24 New Vehicles, consisting of:
• Koenigsegg One:1 (2014)- Hypercar (available July 8)
• Porsche 911 Carrera FOUR (2020)– Street Race (available July 8)
• Volkswagen Beetle (1967)– Street Race (available July 15)
• Volkswagen Kombi 21 Window Bus (1966)– Street Race (available July 15)
Elite Bundle 5(available July 15)
• Porsche 935 2.0 Coupé “Baby” (1977)– Visiting Car
• Nissan R390 GT1 Roadway Version (1998)– Hypercar
• Ducati draXter (2016)– Street Race Bike
LIVE Top rewards
• Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Rift (2017)– Street Race (Top plead. July 8)
More to be revealed on a regular basis!
• [Fixed] Inaccurate power gauge animation on Bugatti Veyron.
• [Fixed] Maserati MC12 tachometer & & speedometer needles transparent/barely noticeable.
• [Fixed] Yellow neon underglow can not be used to Mazda RX 7 Wander Edition.
• [Fixed] Wheelie is identified after fast fav from Motocross to Monster Truck.
• [Fixed] Ground vehicles can move forwards and speed up to 719 km/h in reverse gear.
• [Improved] Reduced Air Nitro velocity on all disciplines by 50%, other than MT & & MX which have a smaller sized decrease of 15%.
• [Improved] Improved MX managing including new tire-model, improved suspensions and rider animations. New follow video cameras have also been executed, for a smoother feel and much better track readability.
• [Fixed] A water problem can be seen in undersea tunnels while driving boats and hovercrafts.
WORLD (VISUAL & & AUDIO)
• [Add] 7 brand name-new events, to be released in PvE gradually along with the matching special themed LIVE Summits.
• [Fixed] Players have the ability to hop over walls with TC Bikes on Miami Race Course and on The Giants Chaebung Cup.
• [Fixed] MT event Wreck and Havoc lists “Get -1 Points” as goal.
• [Fixed] Some bridges have Off-Road physics.
• [Fixed] Drifting things near Little Eagle.
• [Add] New themed weather conditions available in Image Mode.
• [Fixed] Actvities tab UI overlaps with other tabs, when avoiding over it in the Main Menu.
• [Fixed] Black dot appears after using Image Mode or LIVE Replay.
• [Improved] In the audio options, sliders sound changes in volume for each channel.