Kalypso Media and the responsible developers of Limbic Home entertainment today released a new Tropico 6update Below we have the complete patch notes for you.
Tropico 6 Update 1.10 can now be downloaded for all impacted platforms.
With today’s update, there are not just bug fixes and optimizations, it will also add new content.
Tropico 6 Patch Notes 1.10– July 7th
- Transfer structures
- Added ability to move huge bulk of structures
- Substantially reduced damage animation time for all structures
- Added ability to move a building to a location currently obstructed or hampered by stated building’s
current position, e.g. moving a building by one tile
- Construction/Building stopping briefly
- It is now possible to pause lots of structures
- Stopped briefly structures do not sustain any expenses and all workers will be fired
- Teamsters will not provide or pickup products from stopped briefly structures
- Performance optimizations
- Improved performance for large populations and maps
- Tweaked building information UI to reduce and avoid scrollbars, if possible.
- Improved Guerrilla behaviour
- Guerrillas now spawn much even more from the building they are wanting to engage, offering militaries a much better chance at effectively obstructing
- Guerrillas need much more time, as they now are planting a bomb, instead of setting a building on fire, offering militaries a much better chance to obstruct.
- Guerrillas have actually had their strength increased.
- Guerillas now also engage watch towers effectively (formerly enjoy towers were disregarded by guerillas)
- DLC content now available in all mission maps
- It is now possible to make it possible for the content from all DLCs throughout all missions
Important: the above feature is speculative and might lead to differing gameplay experiences amongst players
- Different options now available for text and voice-over languages
- Text and voice-over languages are no longer locked together, significance players can have various options active for each (e.g. CN text and EN voice-over)
- Pirate options
- Added the option to modify Pirate difficulty during colonial times
- Fixed issues with irregular family relationships
- Fixed minor crashes and visual problems
- Fixed a lot of translation and text issues
- Fixed camera bug disappointing El Presidente, when going into modification mode.