Table of Contents
If we had to pick a favorite character in Rocket Arena, we ‘d most likely have to go with Zik. No, he isn’t technically one of the competitors, however Boone’s reliable animal pterodactyl is charming. And he’s also a great buddy to a remarkably strong character.
Be the best Boone
Boone is fast and strong on his own, however Zik is what actually makes him stand out from the pack. With his flying-dino friend, Boone can quadruple jump higher than nearly anyone else in thegame Zik also lets Boone drift a bit on his good, making this character extraordinary at getting a position high up in the air to then fight from adistance Advantage he comes equipped with the arsenal to do so.
- Boone’s main rocket. This is basically a shotgun and does the job just fine. It’s got a big spread that is hard to miss out on with and can do a good chunk of damage. It just has 5 shots, and they fly fast, so you’ll need to be refilling often.
- Zik’s Vortex
- Boone’s specialability At first, you may believe it’s not the most reliable. Zik’s Vortex shoots out a gust of wind that does not do much damage, although it does work to for a short while stun your opponent and press them out of the way.
- What Zik’s Vortex is actually helpful for is offering Boone an even higher rocketjump The vortex naturally presses Boone backwards, which can puzzle opponents, however can be put to great effect when fired at Boone’s feet. This will move him far into the air really rapidly.
- Couple this with Boone and Zik’s extraordinary leaping ability and you can spend a good bit of time in theair The Majority Of players will not be looking to the skies up until it’s far too late.
- Megadon Scope
- Boone’s secondaryability This basically turns Boone’s shotgun-like main rocket into a sniper rifle. It narrows your shot to a single strong blast instead of a spread. If you’re in the air and activate your scope, you’ll be able to float for just shy of 4 entire seconds. Paired with Boone’s ability to launch himself high into the air with the vortex and his leaping ability, this can give you lots of time to take out your opponents from above. The scope also makes his shots much more precise. By integrating Boone’s 2 abilities you can end up being a real aerial danger.
- The Megadon Scope can be used at any time. There is no cool down whatsoever. You will leave out of the scope if you release of the secondary ability button or if you need to reload.
Methods for Knockout/RocketBot Attack
Numerous characters in Rocket Arena stand out when up in each others’face Not so withBoone play to his strengths and keep some distance if you’re using him in knockout mode. Enter into the air whenever possible and take out your opponents from afar. They’ll never ever no what hit them.
Methods for Rocketball
Rocketball is where Boone actually shines. With his extraordinary leaping abilities and fast speed, he is the perfect prospect to get the ball rapidly and head right towards thegoal He can constantly fly up and throw it far as well if needed. We extremely suggest using him for this mode; the slower, more earthbound characters can’t actually stand a chance.
Methods for Mega Rocket
Since Boone is best used when mobile, he isn’t exactly fit towards scoring points in MegaRocket That stated, if you do choose to play as him in this mode, he is best used as an offensive player, taking out opponents while the rest of your team gets control of rocket zones and scores points.
Methods for Witch Hunt
Just like in Rocketball, Witch hunt was almost made forBoone Holding the treasure chest removes your ability to use Zik’s Vortex, however you’ll still have extraordinary leaping ability to move around the arena. Selecting up coins with him is a breeze as well.
Completely, Boone is a fast, enjoyable character to playwith He does extremely well in all modes, however specifically in Rocket Ball and Witch Hunt. Master him and be a real advantage to your team!