Ubisoft has announced maintenance for The Division 2. We have all information about the server downtime and the patch notes of July 28, 2020.
On July 28 th, The Division 2 servers will go offline and maintenance work will be broughtout An update is being brought out in the course of the maintenance work, it is currently not clear whether it is a server update or whether we need to download patch 1.26
The Division 2 Server Downtime on July 28
- Tuesday, July 28 at 09: 30 CEST, 03: 30 AM EDT, 12: 30 AM PDT.
- Approximated downtime is 3 hours.
The Division 2 Patch Notes on July 28
We presume that there will be no patch, it appears to be a pure serverupdate Should anything change, we will update the post as soon as the update is live!
- Fixed an issue where The Chimera boss would not drop antiques during Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where Roosevelt Legendary Projects would not be finished.
- Fixed an issue where True Patriot set with Full Flag would cause a destructive surge on the Representative if one of their skills wasdestroyed
- This is a pertinent fix for PvP too, given that it might possibly kill your colleagues.
- Fixed an issue that doubled the Spotter Skill damage boost for skill damage.
- Fixed an issue with the Future Effort set that caused the Ground Control Skill to trigger when recovery releasing skills.
- Fixed an issue with the Mantis Exotic that permitted it to be recalibrated.
- Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster Quick Draw damage per stack bonus reduced from 1% to 0.1% in PvP.
- Mediator’s Predicament now deals the right amount of damage in PvP.
- Eclipse Protocol’s Indirect Transmission skill will now move the right amount of damage and period.
- First Blood Marksman Rifle skill nowdisabled
- Developer comment: We will review First Blood’s PvP behavior in the future, however for now we felt it required to disable it totally when in the Dark Zone or a Dispute match.
- Reduced handgun damage by 22%
- Reduced rifle harmed by 30%
- Reduced Traditional M1A damage by 12.5%
- Reduced marksman rifle damage by 30%
- Reduced Bane damage by 11%.
- Developer comment: These changes should help make fighting against 1-shot constructs less discouraging in PvP, and instead reward experienced marksmanship when landing headshots, and not just shots to the body.
When spreading out numerous status results,