Each week, Saint-14 opens the doors of the Trails of Osiris, inviting Destiny 2 players to test their skills against each other in PvP.
The rules of Trials are easy. You want to attempt and go Perfect, generating 7 wins in a row, with no losses, so that you can travel to the Lighthouse and earn some of that sweet loot.
You can also pick up loot without going to the Lighthouse, as each week a set number of wins will get you particular items. Do not forget, this is the first week that you can get Trials Bounties from Saint-14, so be sure to give him a visit.
This week’s map is? Trials will be going live in the game soon, please check back soon for information.
- 3 wins – (Powerful)
- 5 wins – (Powerful)
- 7 wins – (Pinnacle)
- Flawless – (Pinnacle)
Loot marked as forecasted is done so based on reward patterns over the last couple of weeks/seasons.
When does Trials start?
Trials will start each weekend, on Friday at 10 am PST, 1 pm EST.
How to compete in Trials
To participate in Trials, you will need to be at least 960 Power, and you will need to get Trails of Osiriscard You can purchase these from Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar. He will also sell Trial bounties and passages, which as special items that will “forgive” losses in specific scenarios.
You can also hand in Trials Tokens to Saint-14 in exchange for special Trails Engrams.
When you have your card and your squad, you can start Trials from the Crucible menu in the Director.
- Mercy Passage – forgives one loss.
- Ferocity Passage – your 3rd win will count as 2 wins, as long as you have no losses.
- Confidence Passage – grants a bonus reward from the Flawless chest
- Wealth Passage unlocks at 5 wins – earn extra Trials Tokens from completing and winning Trials matches.
- Wisdom Passage – grants bonus XP from Trials wins based on the number of wins on your ticket, just kicks in after 7 wins.