Epic Games has released update 13.40 for Fortnite, up until now we have actually had noannouncement Below are the full patch notes for this update on August 5th.
Fortntie Update 2.79 is now available for download for all platforms. You need to download and install 3.7 GB on the PS4. The size of the download may differ depending on the platform.
With today’s update, a new order has actually been released: Coral Buddy: The modern-day age
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.79/ Update 13.40
BUG FIXES IN CREATIVE– V1340
- Relabelled the Arena Island to Fortilla Island– A fortress on the water.
- Added Particles Island– An empty version of the Fortilla Island.
- Fixed an issue where the Roboto typeface wasremoved
When chests were created while the player was respawning,
- Fixed a crash that took place.
- Fixed a network connection issue that might occur.
When numerous supply drops were generated at when,
ITEMS + weapons
- Fixed an issue where the Hoverboard might clip into the ground after leaping.
- Fixed an issue where Scrap Rift damage might be prevented by particular hideables.
- Fixed an issue where the B.R.U.T.E. left behind visual results.
- Fixed an issue where the Mounted Turret might not intend down sights.
- Fixed an issue where leaving the Mounted Turret did not show an interaction progress circle.
- Fixed an issue where the player changed into a prop and appeared much smaller sized to other players.
- Fixed an issue where the Cannon Ball was getting stuck on unbreakable structures.
- Fixed an issue where players might change teams without respawning using the driver seat of a B.R.U.T.E.
- Fixed an issue where the player might get into a damaged state.
When going into the Quadcrasher while flying with the Jetpack,
INNOVATIVE TOOLS + PHONE
- Fixed an issue where multi-selected props were not turning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a formerly added prop would end up being active on the phone tool when choosing from the imaginative inventory.
- Fixed an issue where players might not turn non-prop structures while using cut and paste with resize on.
- Fixed an issue where Quickbar icons would flicker into empty slots in between filled slots.
- Fixed an issue where changing items when the hotbar was full caused the currently equipped weapon to be changed.
PREFABS & & GALLERIES
- Fixed an issue where some props in the Nature Ice Cliff Gallery were showing the wrong texture.
- Fixed a collision issue with a tunnel in the Primitive Shapes Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the moving targets from the Shooting Range Gallery did not reset.
- Fixed an issue where the Shooting Range Gallery targets did not sign up the bullseye properly.
- Fixed an issue where the blue and yellow walls were red in the Frenzy Farm prefabs.
When leaving the game,
- Fixed an issue where the player’s POV was misshaped after communicating with the X-4 Stormwing Spawndevice
- Fixed an issue where the X-4 Stormwing Spawn would de-sync after a player struck it with a pickaxe.
- Fixed an issue where the Capture Area device’s ‘Can Receive Item From’ option was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Removal Manager might drop one more weapon than the setting showed.
- Fixed an issue where Capture Locations overlapping a Mutator Zone obstructed mutator zone emote performance.
- Fixed an issue where Mutator Zone visual results played whenever an item was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Motion Modulator speed change did not operate properly in water after the second speed change.
- Fixed an issue where the Damage Volume device’s ‘Affects Unmanned Vehicles’ option did not work if a player went into or left a vehicle inside the Damage Volume.
- Fixed an issue where the Browse and Destroy audio clip from the Speaker device would not play during the warmup phase.
UI + SOCIAL
- Fixed an issue where numerous gadgets in the Innovative Inventory were still including a Just recently Added tag.
- Fixed an issue where assets in the minimap were appearing with corrupted textures.
Source: Epic Games