The developers of Minecraft have today released Bedrock 1.1620Update Below you will find all the information of this update on August 11 th.
Minecraft Update 2.11 can now be downloaded. In total you need to download and install 175 MB.
Minecraft Patch Notes 2.11/ Hotfix 1.1620
- Piglin Brutes are more powerful variations of Piglins that live in bastion residues and secure the treasures there
- Unlike their greedy and afraid equivalents, the Piglin Brutes can not be sidetracked by gold and aren’t scared of anything
- Piglin Brutes attack players on sight, no matter how the player is dressed
- Piglin Brutes wield axes and do not need any armor!
Due to the fact that they’re just that difficult,
- Recipe Select button timely shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller(MCPE-79725)
- Recipe picked items put in crafting input grid can now be hovered over with controller to see their tooltip names
- On controller, hovering over dishes will show them in the crafting grid when no recipe is picked
- On controller, you can deselect a chosen recipe when hovering above that selection in the recipe book. You can also clear the crafting grid by clicking the best thumbstick
- Performance/ Stability.
- Fixed a crash that took place on PlayStation 4 due to other players using customized skins
- Fixed a crash that might occur when pushing the Manage Account button in Profile settings
- Loom blocks no longer cause an out of memory crash when using high resolution resource packs(MCPE-69848)
When again be published to Worlds on Nintendo Switch (REALMS-474)
- Worlds can.
- Players can as soon as again host 8 max player worlds on PlayStation 4(MCPE-85009)
- Fixed an issue where the Hot Traveler Location trophy would not open after checking out the last required Nether biome on PlayStation 4(MCPE-85496)
- Fulfilling requirements for some accomplishments offline will now open it after reconnecting
- Customized skins.
- Emotes can no longer be equipped before unlocking them (MCPE-84810)
- Fixed alerts not appearing on iOS
When again work appropriately in multiplayer (MCPE-48207)
- Breaking a Heater will now drop the saved experience from smelting (MCPE-71651)
- Boats are no longer slowed down by items with no collision (MCPE-81316)
- Tradition chunk upgrades will no longer cause pieces to end up being 100% air (MCPE-58514)
- New Nether biomes, blocks, and structures no longer creates into worlds with a fixed version (MCPE-66357)
- Parity: Fixed chests with loot tables not creating loot till opened or destroyed
When again see the Ender Dragon and Ender Crystal(MCPE-67596)
- Regional split-screen players can.
- The bounding box of the player used for spawning is now the right size, so we do not believe a player is in a hazardous area when they are really safe
- Hoglins no longer attack on Tranquil mode.
- Piglins and Brutes can now spawn with captivated weapons(MCPE-83536)
- Piglins now spawn on Tranquil difficulty
- Piglins no longer naturally spawn on Shroomlights
- Piglin arms are now acting more like the players arms and less like zombie arms (MCPE-74089)
- Piglins eliminated with a single blow while appreciating Gold Ingots now drop the appreciated the Gold Ingot
- Gold Ingots offered to baby Piglins are no longer taken in
- Piglins no longer drop up to a full stack of Gold Ingots upon providing one by right-clicking and refilling a world while they are appreciating it, instead it drops something from its loot table
- Piglins no longer pick up whole stacks of Gold (MCPE-76080)
- Piglins no longer spawn with captivated gear
- Tweaked arm animation for mobs that have their weapons removed (MCPE-83581)
- Tamed wolves no longer vanish.
- Husks now choose iron armor over chain armor
When returning to overworld through a Nether portal
- Walls now link to open trapdoors (MCPE-79490)
- Walls now link to glass blocks (MCPE-79483)
- Pressure plates have actually been fixed to have no collision again(MCPE-80276)
- Melon and pumpkin stems now break again when the block below them is destroyed (MCPE-79577)
- Slime blocks pressed by pistons launch players properly again (MCPE-62419)
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from having the ability to place beehives or bee nests from their inventory after an update (MCPE-62067)
- Soul Campfires now release the right light level (MCPE-73890)
- Hyphae blocks now take as long as stem blocks to destroy (MCPE-72045)
- Quartz Block can no longer be created from Chiseled Quartz Block and Pillar Quartz Block in a Heating System
When crafting a Barrel from Crimson or distorted Pieces
- Fixed dishes.
- Quartz Bricks can no longer be crafted from anything however Quartz Blocks on the Stonecutter
- Target Block’s zones for specific redstone signal strength are no longer lost.
- Setting Soul Sand on fire no longer produces a placeholder Soul Fire block on pre-Nether version locked content
Due to the fact that of old Arrow geometry
- Fixed issues around replicating items.
- Zoglins now have sounds unique from pigs (MCPE-73220)
- Netherite armor now has a unique sound when equipped MCPE-69047)
- Climbing up vines now plays sound (MCPE-69741)
- Fixed sound for putting Nether Wart
- Stepping or putting on Crimson or distorted processed materials or slabs now make wood sounds (MCPE-69029)
- Ambient cavern sounds are no longer played in Market content prior to 1.16
- Wither health bar no longer diminishes to zero after half of the health is gone (MCPE-79661)
When returning from another measurement
- Wither health bar now comes back.
- The ‘Open’ tooltip is no longer shown when taking a look at Piglins (MCPE-79376)
- Speed of credits roll is no longer reliant on framerate
- Fixed an issue with a number of commands being used while cheats were disabled (MCPE-92557)
- Made using the ‘/fill’ command more effective, enhancing performance
- Using the ‘/locate’ command to find a Destroyed Portal will no longer return placeholder text (MCPE-79323)
- The ‘/clear’ command now properly eliminates all blocks with the very same block name when no data argument is passed in
- Making command selectors use the current position of a star instead of the previous position of a star
- Fixed an issue that might cause Command Blocks to quit working all of a sudden
- Updated Piglin geometry and entity files: Fixed issue with scaling brought item for baby humanoid mobs
- Accessing a Beacon no longer spams the content log with cautions (MCPE-66357)
- The ‘rider_can_interact’ field on ‘minecraft:rideable’ is now used again
- Behavior animation parts will no longer attempt to refill after a suspend resume and a mob/player flights something
- Drowned geometry is no longer broken in content packs