Bandai Namco and the responsible developers have released a new update for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris today. We have the full patch notes for this update on August 12.
The Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Update 1.04 can now be downloaded and set up for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Update 1.04 Information
Please keep in mind that players with various variations of the game will not have the ability to join the exact same lobby in multiplayer. To play co-op multiplayer together with your friends, please ensure you all have the latest update set up.
- Added “Main Quest Recovery” to the title menu. Select this option whenever you want to start the continuous quest from where you left it, or if the game freezes
- Fixed the undetectable walls preventing the player from case in these locations:
— Around the whirling waves in the “Reind Lakeshore”
— Under the bridge in “Raubal Greenbelt”
— Around the damaged bridge in “Villind Plateaus”
— Around Lurid town in “Lodend Mountain”
- Choosing “Continue” in the main menu will now fix any more issues of players being obstructed by an unnoticeable wall.
- Fixed the undetectable wall in Tiese’s sub event; “Caring isn’t Easy”.
- Fixed the inaccurate location icon for a required item in one of the main Chapter 5 quests.
- Fixed items “Chunk of Snowsilver”, “Sharp Beast Fang”, and “Glimmerstone” vanishing in particular quests.
When using a Sword Skill in “The Northern Cave – Dark Path”,
- Fixed clipping.
- Added a save point near the Raid Dungeon.
* Fast travel for this save point is prepared for the next update.
- Shortened screen fading during cutscenes.
- Fixed having the ability to accept quests while holding hands with their partner.
- Fixed being not able to modify your online name and remarks during Character Create (Issue occurring and fixed just on STEAM ® platform).
- Fixed colour of costume altering to default.
- Added Raid Dungeons in the multiplayer option; “Search for Party” and “Recruit Party”.
When choosing “Restore defaults”,
* Just finished quests will be revealed in the search results of “Search for Party”.
* Quests which players has actually not finished yet can be hosted in the “Recruit Party” option.
If the player gets defeated several times,
- Added a “Retry” option for particular quests.
- Partner characters now use normal attacks more frequently and support the player.
- Enemy characters’ raising attacks will no longer raise.
- Fixed enemies teleporting from their designated position.
- Fixed processing drop.
When harmed by a strong attack,
When using the sword skill Vorpal Strike Lv3 during a chain burst,
- Fixed the improved rarity for the Raid Dungeon weapons not showing as +5 on the window validating the improvement from +4 to +5.
- Fixed the affinity rank not matching the current rank on the Arts code customisation screen.
- Fixed the number of owned items altering to “0” in the item screen when going back and forth from “Temporary Storage”, “Quest” and “Network” in the menu.
- Fixed characters, not in the player’s party, disappointing up in the results when browsing Arts code by Character.
- Fixed the visitor player ending up being unmanageable on particular celebrations during multiplayer when joining a specific lobby hosted in “Central Cathedral”.
- When choosing particular skin colours, fixed character’s eyes not being revealed as planned for particular face patterns.
When the branch skill is opened,
- Fixed Renly’s skill “Boundless Wing” showing as level 1 on the Skill Combination screen even.
- Fixed Renly’s SP reducing.
- Fixed the best evade activating accidentally.
- Fixed the player deflecting slipping damage.
When using his skill in a combination finish,
When getting damage from slipping,
- Fixed the commands “Customize” and “Delete” in the main menu.
- Improved camera controls.
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues.
We hope that all of the above help fix any issues you were experiencing with the game and we will continue enhancing the game in future updates, and particularly:
- Loading times
- Frame rates
- Auto save features
- Camera motions
- Mouse/Key settings
Source: Bandai Namco