Hi Games released a new update No Male’s Sky Update 2.62 Below are the full patch notes for this August 12 update.
No Male’s Sky Update 2.62 can now be downloaded, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Today’s update fixes a lot of bugs and there are a couple of tweaks.
No Male’s Sky Update 2.62 Patch Notes
Hi Games has not yet released the official patch notes. We can show you the possible patch notes.
Speculative Branch 10/08
- Fixed things obstructing corridors in Derelict Trucks.
Speculative Branch 03/08
- Fixed an issue that might cause the game to crash during packing.
- Fixed an issue that impacted collision on Abandoned Spaceport Station with brief launch tubes.
- Fixed an issue that might cause the game to crash while conserving.
Speculative Branch 29/07
- Fixed an issue that caused the hit sign to flash improperly for some ship and Multi-Tool modes.
- Reduced the concern of the Emergency Situation Broadcast Detector and Restore Chance tips so that they do not block other mission messages.
- Fixed a number of issues that might cause the Abnormality Detector and Emergency Situation Broadcast Detector to constantly fail to find a things, obstructing progress.
- Fixed an issue that might cause improper items to appear in the artifact crates at the heart of buried ruins.
- Broadened the Nexus expedition mission to also consist of plants and minerals.
- Fixed an issue that might avoid other people’s discoveries from advancing multiplayer expedition missions.
- Fixed a number of issues that might cause planetary animals to fail to spawn.
Speculative Branch 27/07
- Added procedural climatic fog impacts to the interior of run-down trucks.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft light to follow the player into caverns and other dark areas.
- Fixed a number of small visual artifacts in the lighting system.
- Fixed a crash that might occur during packing.
- Fixed a number of issues that might occur.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Chef title from unlocking after impressing Cronus.
- Fixed an issue that caused a number of lighting issues for metal surface areas.
- A range of new base building parts have actually beenadded These are based upon the design inside run-down trucks. The plans can be obtained by browsing salvage crates found inside run-down trucks.
- Fixed an issue that might cause the game to end up being unresponsive during loading.
When declining or accepting a group welcome,
Speculative Branch 25/07
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the strength of starship tracks and engine radiance.
- Fixed a crash that might occur during procedural generation of a run-down truck.
- Fixed a crash that might occur.
- Fixed an issue that might cause particle impacts to stop playing.
- Fixed an issue that might cause a unpassable passage to be created in particular run-down trucks.
- Presented a number of small optimisations.
- Fixed an issue that might cause extremely large save games to crash during load.
When computing animal navigation courses,