Blizzard released a new update for Overwatch today. Below are full information on this August 13 th update.
Overwatch Update 2.96 is now available for download and setup. The patch consists of some hero updates, absolutely nothing more.
Overwatch Patch Notes 2.96
- After acquiring numerous Repair work Load charges, Brigitte was made it possible for to play at more secure ranges while still having a powerful effect on herteam Integrated with her individual barrier, she ended up not needing as much survivability in terms of raw health.
- Inspire has also had a powerful team effect in spite of being hard to feel due to its passive nature, so we are reducing its team- large recovery output while making it more beneficial for Brigitte herself.
- Base health reduced from 200 to 150
- Total recovery reduced from 130 to 90 (Recovery reduced from 21 to 15 health per second)
- Self-healing is no longer reduced by half
The large radius of Orisa’s Stop! ability made it too reliable in setting up combination against large groups of enemies on a reasonably brief cooldown. The changes to the projectile speed and radius are focused on moving its use to be more reliable at catching single targets.
- Base armor reduced from 250 to 200
- Radius reduced from 7 to 4 meters
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 30
- We’re making some changes to Hover Jets that should increase her flight speed and make her more nimble. To compensate for this change, we’re also reducing her hover uptime.
- Rocket Barrage has such enormous damage output that the tail end of the period was frequently more of a liability than an advantage, particularly with less barriers around to blast through.
- Motion speed increased 20%
- Regrowth rate reduced from 50 to 35 per second
- Period reduced from 3 to 2.5 seconds
These weapon changes are planned to make Roadhog’s Chain Hook combination more constant and bring back some of the heavyweight sensation it had in the past.
- Ammunition reduced from 6 to 5
- Damage per projectile increased from 6 to 7
- Recovery increased from 0.7 to 0.85 seconds
Provided Sigma’s offensive strength with Hyperspheres and Accretion, we have reduced some of his defensive tools to bring him more in line with other Tank heroes.
- Health reduced from 900 to 700
- Regrowth rate reduced from 120 to 80 per second
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 12 seconds
We’re decreasing the cooldown of the Teleporter to help lower the friction in between needing to use it as both an individual and team- focused movement tool.
- Cooldown reduced from 12 to 10 seconds
Zenyatta has low recovery and movement outside of his ultimate however makes up for it with high potential damage output. With the just recently reduced barrier uptime resulting in a general faster pace of the game, we want to make sure Zenyatta still stands out at his strengths. This change will make his charged attack circulation a bit much better in combat.
Orb of Damage
- Charge rate increased 15% (0.6 down to 0.52 seconds per orb)
- Rate of fire increased from 8.5 to 9 shots per second