Transmission released a new hotfix update for Borderlands 3 today. We have all the information about this update on September 10.
Borderlands 3 Update 1.16 can now be downloaded and set up. The update on Playstation 4 is 723 MB. The size of the download may differ depending on the platform.
Borderlands 3 Patch Notes 1.16
- Added assistance for Borderlands 3’s forth campaign add-on: Psycho Krieg and the Great Fustercluck
- Increased the level cap by 5 levels to 65
- Added 2 more ammunition SDU upgrades for handguns, shotguns, submachine weapons, attack rifles, and grenades and 2 growth SDU upgrades for the Lost Loot machine on Sanctuary III
- Resolved a documented issue where the “Refill Ammo” trigger would continue for customers in a multiplayer session
- Player class icons will now show with profile photos for Steam and Epic Games Store PC cross-platform players
- Players will now have a chance to redeem themselves in Defend Your Life when Slayer is active and they have actually eliminated an enemy with melee
- Mayhem modifiers will no longer change when players join through matchmaking
- Added Mayhem damage scaling assistance to shields with Nova or Show habits
- Amara’s Ties that Bind enhance now just passes gun and melee damages to enemies
Specific types of damage were inadvertently being passed to other enemies captured in the Phasegrasp. This change avoids those interactions, however no other changes have actually been made to this skill.
- The Beastmaster’s Headcount passive skill no longer avoids Rakk Attack from acquiring the correct number of charges when scoring critical hits
- The Beastmaster’s Supremacy skill will continue to harm monster targets throughout the skill’s period
- The Beastmaster’s St4ckbot class mod will no longer reset its damage stack boost when an enemy takes damage from a splash source or essential damage done over time
- The Beastmaster’s Friend-Bot class mod now increases animal damage
- The Gunner’s Drowning in Brass passive skill now uses bonus damage to both of Iron Bear’s weapons, instead of just the left
To use hotfixes, wait at the main menu till you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied!” If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please send a ticket to (*3 *).
- Resolved a documented issue that the Legendary Shotgun The Garcia would fire vertically when being used by the customer in multiplayer
Source: Borderlands / Gearbox