Cradle Games released a new PC update for Hellpoint today. Below are full information of this September 10 update.
The Hellpoint PC Update is nowavailable for download With today’s PC update some changes and bug fixes have actually been added.
Hellpoint Patch Notes September 10/ Version 358
- Moved the unattainable coin: Coin: in University (sorry for the hassle!)(*10 *).
- All weapons (other than those from the Pond console) can be taken apart: Hatchet: (*10 *).
- Unused Breach Synchronizers aren’t lost in New Game+(*10 *).
- Fixed fire/ frost results not being appropriately used to some enemies(*10 *).
- ( Effort) Fixed some menu responding to input even while Alt-Tabbed(*10 *).
- Well balanced NG+ damage and rewards for higher levels(*10 *).
- Updated and speeded the credits up(*10 *).
- Prevented a co-op partner from having the ability to attack neutral NPC(*10 *).
- Added “Camera shake” option to settings(*10 *).
- Fixed GOG accomplishments not being opened(*10 *).
- Fixed Ring Puzzle gates not opening in some circumstances(*10 *).
- Fixed attacks feedback disappointing up for online players(*10 *).
- Well Balanced the amount of radiation damage used(*10 *).
- Fixed some gun melee attacks not dealing damage: Rifle: (*10 *).
- Fixed a crash from doing a heavy jump attack with some guns(*10 *).
- Fixed some unnoticeable enemies in co-op mode(*10 *).
- Removed undesirable items from revealing up in the inventory(*10 *).