Publisher and developer Bad Pixel today released anew Steam update for Deadside Below are all the information on this September 11th game update.
The Deadside Update 0.1.8.1 can now be downloaded and set up. With today’s patch there is a new shooting system and bug fixes.
(*11 *)Deadside Patch Notes 0.1.8.1
- New shooting system was improperly spotting body parts and their armor
- Customer crash when robbery remains
- Customer crash after death
- Customer crash after welcoming to a squad
- Uncommon customer crash when closing inventory
- Uncommon customer crash when opening in-game menu
- New equipment was not added into the server admin panel
- Barrett wrong tactical light placement
- Airdrop outside the map bounds