2K has released the NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 patch notes, which provide the much-requested change to shot aiming in the game, amongst a number of other updates.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
The NBA 2K21 update 1.02 patch notes are as follows from 2K:
- New Pro Stick Aiming/Shot Timing selector. On your first boot, you will now have the option to choose in between using the new Pro Stick Aiming mechanic or the standard Shot Timing mechanic. Your settings submit will be updated with the suitableselection As constantly, you can visit your settings at any time to update your shooting choice.
- Fixed numerous hangs that might occur when leaving and going into various game modes during the exact same session, or when idling out at particular locations.
- Andrew Wiggins now appears with updated facial hair to more precisely represent his look.
- Made It Possible For the ability to use Pro Stick Shot Aiming with the Shot Meter setting turnedoff When beginning a shot,move Suitable left point now identified by fast gradually or rapidly the Pro Stick is at first deflected. A sluggish flick will move the perfect goal indicate the players more, while a with flick will
- the perfect indicate the right, offering use consistency more skill Pro Stick shooting.
- Changed Ante Up to Shot competitive slider settings (set- based).“OFF,” players When the opponents Feedback setting is light to
- and playing will no longer see Excellent Release (green out of) animations.moves Fixed undesirable fadeaway shots that were
- after instantly shooting using particular dribble
- When up the Pro Stick,on Improved standing dunk dependability.on community Disabled the
- indication ability an effort to tidy
- the moves- screen UI based “holds” on feedback.use of Added the with to shoot driving floaters from additional far from the basket.unlocking Moving Park dribble
- Cleaned up were remapped to in the Pro Stick, enabling continued move system Hard Stops
- L2/LT after ball the Park Manages badge.Shot some animation pops set the dribble
- Timing was community to Real Player %,
- physics bugs.of Toned of the efficiency during the Cause Basket
- to avoid exploits.issue in MyCAREERplayer Fixed a Pro Am 3v3 hang that was being reported by thefinish When entering/exiting the Cages,NBA players Fixed a hang that some users reported.
- Attended to a case where some users reported loss start of control on their MyPLAYER game in gameplay.
- Fixed an issue MyCOURT where the growth in was not able to games some mini-
- particular issue as AI.up Fixed a hang that might occur at the on a 3-players in -3
- Fixed an receive where fan
- was not appropriately building up.occur Dealt With an
- where customized shoes were often disappointing issue appropriately progress other fail the Beach. When transitioning in between Beach circumstances,
- Fixed a hang that some users reported.issues Users will now player cards the right scene after winning the College Championship. If the user was tracking an ended Program,
- MyTEAMon community Fixed a hang that would new “Boom or Bust” system.player progression Fixed an for 2K21 where the of bar would players to follow the Program Tracker. When using and updating badges to Save,option Fixed user interface list. When accessed,
2K Share Content (Draft Classes/Players/Rosters) (*) now appropriately operate.(*) Tuning enhancements to Player Progression, based (*) feedback. With our (*), (*)/ regression has actually been totally re-written (*) to provide a level (*) dynamism such that (*) will (*) various profession arcs (*) various playthroughs.(*) Dealt With a MyLEAGUE (*) where the user would hang when choosing the (*) As (*) after formerly accessing the shared save (*).(*) is (*) now (*) PS4.(*) Source– (*).