Behavior Interactive today released a new Updatefor Dead by Daylight We have all information about this patch on September 15.
The Dead by Daylight Update 2.02 (4.2.1) can now be downloaded and set up. In total you need to download and install around 750 MB, depending on the platform. Consists of Balance updates and bug fixes.
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 2.02– Update 4.2.1
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in the Terror Raius to be much quieter than planned.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Huntress’ hatchets to have inaccurate behavioir when server-side hit recognition is allowed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the basement to appear drifting in the air in the floor above the basement.
- Fixed na issue that permitted PC/console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor screams trigged by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being appropriately audible to the Killer. When looking at a triggered generator,
- Fixed an post that effect an FPS drop for.
Fixed a (*)- procedure (*) bug that was triggering an FPS (*) some users.(*)