Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive released a hotfix patch for Snowrunner– Imandraupdate Below are the full patch notes for this patch on September 16.
The Snowrunner Update 1.11 can now be downloaded and set up. Today’s update carries out new Imandra content and there are also bug fixes and optimizations.
Snowrunner Patch Notes 1.11
- In Co- op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower opens, agreements conclusion
- Extra fixes for co- op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers’ fuel capability wasn’t shown according to the chosen metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel performance for Royal BM17 depended on the set up bumper
- Fixed inaccurate collision and behavior (*16 *) International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank connected (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 assistance for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed disputes in between using D- pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when equipments binds were not saved when leaving the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller