Funcom released a hotfix patch for Conan Exiles today, September 16th. You can find all the information about this update below.(*16 *).
The Conan Exiles Island of Siptah Update 2.0.1 can now be downloaded and set up for PC/ Steam. This hotfix fixes some bugs from the last update that added the Island of Sipath DLC.(*16 *).
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 2.0.1
- The early-access Rhino skin can now be accessed.
- Fixed the damaged LODs on some of the Dragons.
- Fixed the damaged LODs on particular facial hair options.
- Getting any type of damage while bandaging will now appropriately disrupt the animation.
- Fixed the texture issues for Stormglass Doors and Gateways.
- Fixed the way structures’ thermal insulation is factored into the characters’ temperature level resistance.
- Instilled Wraps are now spawning appropriately.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue that might cause NPCs to drift in the air during a Rise event.
- The Half- Kid of Dagon will no longer provide level increasing services to followers.
UI and Text Fixes
Source: Steam(*16 *).