The developers at Bohemia Interactive have released a new DayZ update today. Today’s hotfix will appear on PC first, (*16 *) we will show you all the information about this update on September 16.
The DayZ PC Update 1.09.153407 can now be downloaded. It may appear at various times depending on the nation and region.
DayZ Update 1.09.153407 Patch Information
- Server crash Fixes
- Fixed a crash while filling into the main menu/server (caused by corrupted regional cached character data)
- Fixed a bug, permitting the player to drag full stacks of stones by using the integrate area in the inventory
- Fixed an issue resulting in affixed however unmounted barbed wire providing a damage
- Fixed an issue triggering weapons to end up being stuck when dropped from an unconscious player during reload
- Fixed a bug preventing pulling dead players from the Olga in particular cases
- Fixed an issue obstructing base building near other base building items
- Fixed an issue preventing the collision of camping tent doors/walls from upgrading up until the next server reboot
- Placement of base building items was made less limiting (minimizing spaces in in between)
- The Revolver reload should be more responsive now
- Increased the sturdiness of the IJ- 70 handgun
Source: Dayz Forum