Ubisoft has revealed the list of expert organisations picked to be part of R6 SHARE, in addition to their preliminary Tier placement in theprogram R6 SHARE is the foundation of Ubisoft’s vision of sustainable esports for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and intends to ensure a fully grown and virtuous environment for partner organisations. R6 SHARE will support 42 organisations around the world and presents a multi-tier assistance system with 3 Tiers, to adjust both earnings shares and requirements to the variable scenarios that organisations around the world face.
Following a qualitative in- depth selection procedure performed with the help of an independent 3rd party, the 42 picked teams have actually been positioned in Tiers notedbelow R6 SHARE organisations will then be examined every 3 months and ranked against other organisations in their Tier on a set of requirements; the performance of their in-game items, viewership of their matches, assistance supplied to their players, and the performance of their interactions around Rainbow Six. Tiers will be adjusted as soon as a year beginning in August 2021, with organisations being promoted and benched to various Tiers to more properly show their performance in Rainbow Six Siege. Tiers and ranks will identify what level of support an organisation gets, in addition to the amount they will earn from the Performance Pool.
TIER 1– 10 organisations
Tier 1 organisations will receive a top quality Headgear, Uniform, Weapon Skin, and Appeal.
- FaZe Clan
- G2 Esports
- Natus Vincere
- Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Spacestation Gaming
- Team Liquid
TIER 2– 15 organisations
Tier 2 organisations will receive a top quality Weapon Skin and Appeal.
- Interfere With Gaming
- Pace Storm
- Team Empire
- Black Dragons
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Team Secret
- Mayhem EC
- BDS Esport
- Giants Gaming
TIER 3– 17 organisations
Tier 3 organisations will receive a top quality Weapon Skin.
- Team oNe
- GUTS Gaming
- FAV Gaming
- Talon Esports
- Cyclops Professional Athlete Gaming
- Xavier esports
- Oxygen Esports
- Tempra Esports
- Electrify Esports
R6 SHARE standards also ensure that:
- For Every Single team- branded item offered, the R6 SHARE organisations will receive 30% of the profits from their particular team- brandeditems 30%
- the organisation’s earnings league set will contribute to the organisation’s of.net For every single local ways offered, 30% Tier the Tier earnings will be divided 4 Tier in between and 1 organisations,
- 2, with 3 bundle a Performance Pool.of For each Six Significant beginning net the Six November Major, an Operator items will be produced. 30% prize pool of the event earnings from these
- will add to the of the matching Six Significant net.prize pool Roadway to S.I. Battle Pass: 30%
- the items and earnings from the Roadway to Six Invitational Battle Pass will go towards the Six Invitational prize pools of.events For earnings created by the Six Significant team the Roadway to S.I. Battle Pass adding to the particular of those prize money in, if a competition wins part of that prize money the players and, then 70%
R6 SHARE this run will go to the term 30% to the organisation.and will ability up until 1st March, 2024, representing a long-plan dedication to Rainbow Six esports, in permitting our partners the term to
their involvement on the long-R6 SHARE programTier system and items For substantial information
the more, https://www.rainbow6.com/esports
about Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Esports, please see enjoy games and gaming and want more at .
If you more news NEWS from the Gaming World Clickof Here For even
from the Rising World (*) eSports Head(*) here(*)