The Ark Survival Evolved PS4 2.39 update is out now and comes in at 8GB in size. In addition to repairing a number of bugs, this latest Ark PS4 update also extends the Fear Evolved 4 event to November 6.
You can catch the full Ark Survival Evolved PS4 2.39 update patch notes below.
Ark Survival Evolved PS4 Update 2.39– Patch Notes, File Size
- Fear Evolved 4 is now available up until November sixth! Enable with -ActiveEvent= FearEvolved
- C4 will no longer drift when connected to dinos that have actually been cryo ‘d
- Players can destroy structures rapidly in GCM by using Q on keyboard or RightBumper+ X on Gamepad/R1 + Square.
- Fixed a bug where players were not able to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Fixed several level-design related bugs such as holes, drifting foliage, inaccurate volumes, and so on
- Fixed several mesh exploits
- Fixed a shooting make use of with TEK Tapejara
- Added the TEK Trike to the core game so it can now be moved
- Added the Master Controller flag to VR Boss
- Fixed a server crash
Source: [Survive The Ark]