Godfall update 2.0.93 For PS5, which was released on November 14 has actually been detailed in the patch notes for the looter slasher, providing a choose couple of bug fixes and problems, so you can keep playing on your PS5.
Godfall Update 2.0.93 For PS5 On November 14 Patch Notes
Godfall update 2.0.93 update for PS5 and its patch notes are as follows from Counterplay Games:
General– All Platforms
- Resolved a reported crash when players gotten announcements while respawning
- Resolved locations around chests that were triggering some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Resolved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Resolved for enemies ending up being unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were showing improperly in some languages
- Resolved a reported crash from happening when introducing with specific languages
- (2.0.93) Dealt With an issue on PC where some players were seeing a black screen when filling into a multiplayer match.
PlayStation 5 Just
- Resolved an issue that would go back the localized text to English when settings were customized
Godfall is available now on PS5.