The Esports Awards has reveal the full list of winners from this year’s event which were revealed during a market-first virtual celebration that saw millions of audiences tunein Hosted by Eefje “Sjokz” Depoortere and provided by the likes of WWE Super Star Xavier Woods, popular DJ Steve Aoki, and Tottenham footballer and EXCEL ESPORTS brand name ambassador Dele Alli, over thirty awards were offered out, more than ever before, showcasing the Esports Awards’ dedication to identifying every corner of the market.
The Esports Awards is the just global yearly event that commemorates and honors figures from all locations of the market. 2020 marks a landmark year for the Esports Awards as it commemorates its 5th year of identifying and commemorating excellence in esports. This year is its most enthusiastic event to date, with big- name partners in Lexus and Verizon, along with a groundbreaking virtual online event in collaboration with LiveCGI. The CGI studio is a genuinely immersive and true- to-life display which has actually been handcrafted by LiveCGI’s unique knowledge and leading grade technology.
Amongst the big winners for the night were Riot Games who took home Esports Publisher of the Year In association with LiveCGI and Esports Game of the Year in association with The Koyo Store for League of Legends. The awards didn’t stop there with Esports Content Team of the Year going to the League of Legends European Championship and the LOL Season Opening being called Esports Creative Piece of the Year.
Team Secret took home an outstanding 3 awards consisting of Esports PC Player of the Year for Michał “Nisha” Jankowski, Esports Coach of the Year for Lee “Heen” Seung Gon, and the desired Esports Team of the Year for its Dota 2 roster.
In the player classifications, Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro took home Esports Console Novice of the Year in Collaboration with SCUF and Esports Console Player of the Year in Collaboration with SCUF after an advancement year which saw him take home several prizes consisting of the most significant competition in the calendar, Call of Duty Championship. In Other Places, Ryu “Keria” Min-seok selected up Esports PC Novice of the Year In association with Matrix Keyboards on the back of a stand out performance at the League of Legends World Championship and Made Bagas “Zuxxy” Pramudita took home Esports Mobile Player of the Year.
The full list of Esports Awards winners are:
- Esports Mobile Game of the Year provided by Verizon– Freefire
- Esports Publisher of the Year In association with LiveCGI from Esports Supply–Riot Games
- Esports Game of the Year in association with The Koyo Store– League of Legends
- Esports Supporting Firm of the Year in association with Grind Gaming– CSA
- Esports Coverage Website of the Year in association with Sizzle Creative– Esports Observer
- Esports Play of the Year in association with Respawn– İsmailcan “XANTARES” Dörtkardeş (BIG)
- Esports Creative/Creative Team of the Year in association with eBeatz– Paper Crowns
- Esports Reporter of the Year — Emily Rand
- Esports Content Team of the Year– League of Legends European Championship
- Esports Content Creator of the Year In association with Esports Arena Arlington– UpUpDownDown
- Esports Caster of the Year (Play by Play)– Clayton “CaptainFlowers” Raines
- Esports Caster of the Year (Colour)– Michael “KiXSTAr” Stockley
- Esports Host of the Year– Eefje “Sjokz” Deporteere
- Esports PC Novice of the Year In association with Matrix Keyboards– Ryu “Keria” Min-seok (T1)
- Esports Console Novice of the Year in Collaboration with SCUF– Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro (Dallas Empire)
- Esports Mobile Player of the Year– Made Bagas “Zuxxy” Pramudita (Bigetron RA)
- Esports Console Player of the Year in Collaboration with SCUF– Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro (Dallas Empire)
- Esports PC Player of the Year– Michał “Nisha” Jankowski (Team Secret)
- Esports Team of the Year–Team Secret (Dota 2)
- Esports Character of the Year provided by Lexus– Carlos “ocelote” Rodríguez Santiago
- Banner of the Year Provided by Lexus– Ibai
- Esports Organisation of the Year– G2 Esports
- Esports Cosplay of the Year– Magnificence Lamothe
- Esports Creative Piece of the Year in association with eBeatz– LOL season opening
Last night the Esports Awards hosted the inaugural Esports Awards Start which saw a total of 10 awards handedout The winners consisted of the likes of Logitech, Chad “SPUNJ” Burchill, and Eavesdrop Podcast. It also played host to the Life Time Achievement in Esports Class of 2020 which honours people who have actually had a lasting effect and dedicated their expert life to enhancing the market.
- Esports Collegiate Award– Tyrelle Appleton
- Esports Hardware Service Provider of the Year– Elgato
- Esports Commercial Partner of the Year– Logitech
- Life Time Achievement in Esports– Class of 2020.
- Johnathan “Fatality” Wendel
- Daigo Umehara
- Richard Lewis
- Craig “Torbull” Levine
- Michael Sepso
- Lim ‘Boxer’ Yo-Hwan
- Esports Professional Photographer of the Year– Rich Loch
- Esports Videographer of the Year– Logan Dodson
- Esports Coach of the Year– Lee “Heen” Seung Gon (Team Secret)
- Esports Analyst of the Year– Chad “SPUNJ” Burchill
- Esports Content Series of the Year– Eavesdrop Podcast
- Panel’s Option Award in association with Touch of Ginger– Michal Slowinski
- Panel’s Option Award in association with Touch of Ginger– Steve Dudenhoeffer
“It has been a milestone year, not just for the Esports Awards, but for the esports industry. We have been faced with many challenges and hurdles as well as opportunities to showcase how resilient and talented led our industry is. As we conclude our fifth year with more votes, more viewership, and more mainstream partners than ever before I am pleased that we were able to put together an ambitious virtual event to celebrate those who have really made a difference and continued to push our industry forward.” stated Michael Ashford, Handling Director, Esports Awards
The Esports Awards 2020 were brought in collaboration with Lexus, Verizon, Arlington CVB, SCUF, Sizzle Creative, Esports Gear, Esports Stadium Arlington, Koyo Store, RESPAWN, Matrix Keyboards, eBeatz, Touch of Ginger, Grind Gaming, eFuse, and LiveCGI
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here