Season 9 is just about over and there’s a new collection of great rewards waiting for you! Read on for information on schedules, rewards,and more Let’s enter it!
Requirements for Making Rewards
PUBG’s various Ranked rewards are earned depending on your final rank when the season ends. To be eligible, you’ll need to have at least finished your placement matches during the season, with extra awards being given at Gold V and Diamond V tiers.
Season 9 Ranked Mode Rewards
Those who have actually reached Gold V tier or higher are eligible for the first unique reward, the Season 9 Ranked Motor Glider skin! If you handle to fight your way up to Diamond V tier or above, you’ll also be rewarded with the Season 9 Ranked Parachute skin.
rank check out the leading 500 final Season 9 their in will Season a of Leading 500 also shows to
Season 9 their
- . As soon as region 10 has actually started,also earn You can special your emblem rank by checking out the STATISTICS screen achievement your PROFESSION tab. Going to the LEADERBOARD area
- this screen on you were amongst the leading 500 if you handled to make it that highenemies Symbolssuccessfully You’ll out an with that in death your end and season rank. The Leading 500
Season 9 each
- will who a in at least TOP 500 in to honor their impressive game.earn Your respectable symbols will be now revealed for your PUBG ID which will be now shown to your
- when you who take themin at least Symbols will be noticeable and your PUBG ID
cameras Ranked viewer screen.Season Skins
- Season 9 Ranked Players maintenance on end the season
- Season Gold V Tier Ranked any ranked begin mode will live with a special Vehicle Skin live the Motor Glider.update Players
end the season Rewards Diamond V Tier
any ranked rewards mode will of both the Vehicle Skin new a special Parachute Skin.up Approaching first Schedules: in of 10new mode will end as soon as servers enter into
Dec 16th (KST)
10 https://www.pubg.com/en-us/2020/11/24/end-of-season-9-ranked-and-rewards-announcement/ mode will (*) when servers go (*) the (*) server (*).(*) How will my (*) be Provided?(*) All (*) are given immediately at the start (*) each (*) season. You may gather them from the pop-(*) screen you’ll see upon your (*) log-(*) the (*) season.(*)– The PUBG Dev Team(*)