Minecraft developers have today released Bedrock 1.16.201 Update. Below you will find all the details of this update on December 15.
Minecraft Update 2.20 can now be downloaded having a size of 197 MB. Today’s update adds many improvements, especially in the graphics area, and of course, there are also many bug fixes and optimizations.
For players on Windows 10, some issues can be fixed by updating your graphics drivers. Please see the article on Updating your Drivers on Minecraft for Windows 10 to ensure you’re running the latest updates provided by your graphics hardware manufacturer.
Minecraft Patch Notes 2.20 / Hotfix 1.16.201
- Fixed the game failing to launch on multiple Windows 10 devices (MCPE-102530)
- Double Chests placed at chunk borders no longer become partially invisible and don’t crash the game when they are opened (MCPE-106030)
- Shulker boxes no longer lose everything inside their inventory when undyed using a cauldron (MCPE-108196)
- Fixed main menu buttons being invisible on older AMD graphics cards
- Fixed a crash that could occur after suspending and resuming while creating a new world on Android