Ubisoft Toronto, the developers of Watch Dogs Legion, released an update 3.1 today. On February 24, we’ll show you all the details about the improvements and bug fixes.
The Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. On the PS4, the file size is 10.2 GB, depending on the platform.
Watch Dogs Legion Patch Notes 1.11
- Fixed an issue where the audio was sometimes interrupted in the Bareknuckle Arena.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading into the game.
- Translations added to the radio HUD menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to fast forward when a drone was near the fast forward prompt.
- Various crash fixes on all platforms.
- Fixed problems with cutting different outfits.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X when Ray Tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Photo Booth to become unavailable when you save or load it.
- Bicycles have now learned that flying is not appropriate if they break off a curb at high speed.
- Fixed an issue where some building lights would turn on and off when you walked away from them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a clothing store during the Borough Mission “Driven to Distraction”. It is driven to distraction, not shopping.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game from paused mode.
- Fixed an issue where the audio language selection was sometimes reset.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond to a second controller when the console was switched from one profile to another.
- Fixed an issue where the audio was muted when user profiles were switched in game.
- The Speech to Text feature that was inactive on PlayStation 5 has been fixed.