Treyarch has released a minor hotfix update for the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Patch Listed below, you’ll find all the information about the February 25 issues.
The Update 1.13 from Black Ops Cold War is available for download for all platforms. The file size on the PS4 is 150MB.
Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.13
- Update is to fix the FPS issue presented in the previous update.
SEASON TWO INCOMING
In just one week, Season Two takes over Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Get ready for all-new content coming to Multiplayer and Zombies at launch on Feb. 25th:
- New MP map: Apocalypse (6v6)
- New MP mode: Gun Game
- New Scorestreak: Death Machine
- New Featured Playlist: Apocalypse 24/7
- 20 new Multiplayer Season Challenges
- New Zombies experience: Outbreak
- New Skill Tiers: IV and V
- New Aetherium Crystal types: Refined and Flawless
- New Weapon Skills: Specials and Launchers
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
- New Support weapon: Death Machine
- New Zombies Onslaught map: Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- 20 new Zombies Season Challenges
- New Outbreak Challenges
- New Battle Pass including the new FARA 83 assault rifle and LC10 SMG
- New Vehicles: Sedan and Light Truck
- 4 New Prestige Levels
- + much more throughout the season
- Trophy System
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal with players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.